Dark Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I don't like mine very much, but here it is. I didn't reduce the size, so it's 1064x768. [url]www.futurecityanime.com/desktop.jpg[/url] Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Nice desktop you have. :tasty:
Zero-Sama Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [COLOR=teal]I like mine..... [url]http://www.homestead.com/digiplanet001/files/Desktop.jpg[/url][/COLOR]
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Zero...Take off that Shinji icon... ;D Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Desert Shadow Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]You play Tribes? :D Peace, Love, and Anime Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Youbedeyedooo..[/b]
Guest zanza Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by holymoly :D [/i] [B]how'd you do taht to your desktop taskbar?[/B][/QUOTE] He probably used this: [url]http://pciwest.tucows.com/preview/194349.html[/url] And if that it isn't it precisely, it doesn't really matter, you can copy his with it if you wanted.
Zero-Sama Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [COLOR=teal]Here is my second and newest one..... [url]http://www.homestead.com/digiplanet001/files/New_desktop.JPG[/url][/COLOR]
Zero-Sama Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Zero...Take off that Shinji icon... ;D Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=teal]Lol,Sorry,But Shinji stay's,You go!Lol.[/COLOR]
Kottonknot Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [url]http://kottonknot.deviantart.com[/url] Just look at my DevArt account, my old desktop is there. And yes, I did make the wallpaper. It's my old desktop...my new one has a different wallpaper and stuff, but I don't feel like taking a screenshot now.
Desert Shadow Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [b]Haha, hey Shinji! I clicked and dragged and dumped yer "My Computer" into the recycle bin! Take that! Haha! ^_^[/b]
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i] [B][url]http://kottonknot.deviantart.com[/url] Just look at my DevArt account, my old desktop is there. And yes, I did make the wallpaper. It's my old desktop...my new one has a different wallpaper and stuff, but I don't feel like taking a screenshot now. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Welcome ****ing home Ants! Peace, Love, and Anime Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 i got a new wallpaper I just made tonight... [url]http://jikannohizumi.net/wallpaper/mizer-wp.jpg[/url]
Flash Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Ha ha ha... try putting this as a screen saver, and then unplugging the mouse of your family comp... Hilarious, if they fall for it, then you blame it on them...
masterfork Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 ok, here's my desktop [url]http://www.total3d.com/desktop.jpg[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now