OtakuBoards

Little Trick for Emerald Weapon

Sephiroth

heh, here's a little trick for emerald weapon, I've known it for ages, and I was bored so I just decided to post it up....

is Air Tam Storms pissing you off? killing you all the time? well there's a way so that it DOESN'T kill you! tell me this, spell Air Tam backwards, but spell air as aire, now read it, Mat-Eria, Materia! materia is the way to not get killed, but not using it against him, the less materia you have the better, for every materia your character has equipped, emerald does 1100 damage, the reason he kills you with Air Tam is because your probably stocked to the max with materia, well just take off as much materia as possible, and air tam will take less, not killing you! only keep the materia you need, such as KOTR linked to hp absorb, w summon, and mime, he will do 4400 hp of damage with air tam, and when you use KOTR linked with hp absorb, you get your health back! am I good, or am I good....

.. each of my char. had atleast 4.. but yeah i relized this .. :P he wasn't that big n' bad .. although 99 megalixers on your side helps if your not sure about yourself ^_^ .. have a person cast KOTR then have another person mime then have the next person use megalixer.. it will take a little longer but you are fairly sure you wont get your arse kicked inbetween turns..

[COLOR=indigo] heh, it took me almost a year to raise my chars....

They all had 3 kotr mastered. one paired with hp absorb ith mp absorb, and one with counter magic i think it was?

Yeah, I left and went to get a coffe and came back and Emerald was dead. You counter with KOTR restoreing all hp and mp.... It rules! [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]That makes me half-good :D
Seen as though I didn't know the Aire Tam S. bit...
but did [i]you[/i] know, Safer, that it's called the Aire Tam Storm, so there's no point adding the 'e' ? :smirk:
;)

[size=1]No quoting me yet,...need to go check, my memory isn't so good[/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno, I always thought is was called air tam storm, is may be aire tam storm, but however way you look at it, I rock, lol....

I have heard that trick before but I all ways put as much materia as I can with me I rarly ever seen it and I allways have my ppl in the back row so it dose not kill them just dose a lot of danage

one helpful tip have phnicks summon (I know I spelled that wrong) and final attack materia conected to as manny ppl as you can

[b]Anyway,...I missed Final Attack :(
That's the only materia I missed
(I haven't got the MASTER materia because I don't to lose all my seperate materia for a shoddy 'unlimited times all summon/magic/whatever' materia)
Anyway, that's if Safer's right. I'll trust him enough not to go wasting half-an-hour Battle-Squaring...[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I'm pretty sure that I beat that sucker fairly with the help of my friend's Gameshark. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]??????? You beat it fairly with a GameShark??? :cross:

Yeah, I've known about that trick for awhile. When I fought it, it didn't even get to use that attack, though. :demon:
I prefer to just use the Final Attack/Pheonix combo, though.

I think it's spelled Air Tam Storm, but I'm not sure...[/color]

the part I hate about this fight is that you have a time limit if you dont have the under watter materia now if it had another use I would not care one more thing this weapon is cool locking
[img]http://www.ffcompendium.com/EspMon/emerald7-o.jpg[/img] dont you think so

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]Woah,...I can't believe every single one of us forgot about the Underwater Materia...
..and here we all are, waffling about the spelling of 'Air[u]e[/u]'...
..yes, underwater materia very much needed....
[size=1]I believe you over Seph anyday, twinzam ;)[/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

nobody forgot about underwater, its just not necessary, for me anyway....

who cares what air/aire spells like....

why would you believe twinzam v over me? you don't even know him :rolleyes:

but yes, he did find out that trick first before me....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]the main point of this topic is that I rock! lol :D [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Wow! It sounds like you've got as big an ego as I do! Lol! :toothy:

I'm not sure if I actually needed the Underwater Materia, or not. I might have, just because I cast KOTR so many times... Yeesh... That was the second longest fight in the game, first being Ruby WEAPON.
It's actually quicker for me to just use normal attacks and Counter Attacks against Sephiroth, than to use KOTR. :D I can beat him using only HP Plus, Counter Attack, and Double Cut Materia![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
[color=indigo]Wow! It sounds like you've got as big an ego as I do! Lol! :toothy:

I'm not sure if I actually needed the Underwater Materia, or not. I might have, just because I cast KOTR so many times... Yeesh... That was the second longest fight in the game, first being Ruby WEAPON.
It's actually quicker for me to just use normal attacks and Counter Attacks against Sephiroth, than to use KOTR. :D I can beat him using only HP Plus, Counter Attack, and Double Cut Materia![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Seph is pathically easy if you compare him to emerald & ruby. I had Cloud's Omnislash ready before i got in the battle and i took him down in a hit... Or i might of cast KOTR afterwards.... can't remember... [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

nobody forgot about underwater.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]And [i]that's[/i] exactly why I believe him over you
:rolleyes:
j/k

Anyway, rather than make a new thread, I thought I'd just ask in this one,...
Which do you think is harder to beat? Ruby, or Emerald?

I, personally found Emerald harder, since Hades+KOTR beats Ruby anyday..:cool:

[size=1]I happen to truss us little people more than you giants
It's a code of honour [/b][/size]

[color=indigo]I think Ruby WEAPON was the hardest fight in the game. It'd use Ultima on me whenever I used KOTR... At first, I used KOTR/W Summon and it interrupted my W Summon! It actually did Ultima on my [I]in between[/I] the two KOTR! And then again, after the second KOTR! After that, I didn't use KOTR anymore; mainly Bahamut ZERO/Quad Magic.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I think Ruby WEAPON was the hardest fight in the game. It'd use Ultima on me whenever I used KOTR... At first, I used KOTR/W Summon and it interrupted my W Summon! It actually did Ultima on my [I]in between[/I] the two KOTR! And then again, after the second KOTR! After that, I didn't use KOTR anymore; mainly Bahamut ZERO/Quad Magic.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]If you summon Hades before casting KOTR, it won't counter with Ultima.

I found Emerald much harder to beat. I mean, without a super powerful Air/e Tam Storm, he's not too difficult, but with it, he becomes fairly hard to beat.[/COLOR]