Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue]Hello there, I'm looking for some nice pics of catgirls cause my g/f, who I love very much:love2:, is just crazy about them :wigout:. Almost as crazy about them as she is about me :D, anyway if any of you fine people out there could please tell me some sites where i can get some for her, I'd be very much obliged, thanks.be seeing ya. :wave: [/COLOR]
Posted
I can think of some......but IM pretty sure they are not what most would call....."appropriate" so.....ahem, let us never speek of this again

>.>
<.<
Posted
the only catgirls i can think of are from oulaw star (ctarl ctarl)...i dont know if thats what your talking about...but if not...we shouldnt talk about this again...

:shifty:
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
u mean like cat woman offa batman?
Posted
[COLOR=purple]Oh I love catgirls!!! not like that... :shifty: but erm... ask VelvetPaws... he has picture of cat girls... cat girls kick :flasher2:[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]Oh I love catgirls!!! not like that... :shifty: but erm... ask VelvetPaws... he has picture of cat girls... cat girls kick :flasher2:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]


:eek:he? HE???? :blush: I'm a lovely lady thank you very much :D If you want hookup's then click on my dream avatars link for a scaled down 'cheshire cat' and erm..forgot wot the other one called heh :rolleyes: I could send you the full pics but they're off skateboards you see so you'd probably still have to edit them abit. I also have two pictures of the cat sisters from dominion tank police if you're interested....I'll find them and put them as attatched files for you...

argh but right now my pc's crashed and im amazed it's still typing here even though my page is scrambled...i'll be back later...
Posted
[SIZE=1]The only cat-girl I can think of right now is Aisha Clan-Clan from Outlaw Star. It also happens to turn out that theotaku.com has a HUGE gallery of pictures which you could use, I hope that helps.[/SIZE]
  • 2 years later...
Guest HeadShotOmega
Posted
Finally a forum I can agree I to am crazy for Cat-Girls.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...