OtakuBoards

Could Any One Help Me ?

FerMansion1989

Hello I need help?

On Oracle Of Age,I was In The Past(I going There with Harp Of AgeS)I was Defeat the Monster On The Wing Dugeon And The Three Say You Must Haft The Raft.
But I saw The Rafton He Say(he Must Have The Rope That Would not Decay In Water.
The Fellow Name Cheval He Was NEver Finish His Work.

Then, How CAn I have the raft please tell me!

[color=indigo]Sure, I'm glad to help!

Ceval's Rope is in Yoll Graveyard, in the top left corner. To reach it, you must ride Moosh, the flying bear. After you've talked to Rafton and Cheval, head over to the Graveyard and you'll find Moosh one screen to the right of where you enter, being attacked by ghosts. Defeat the ghosts and talk to Moosh, who'll offer to let you ride on his back. Get on Moosh and go one screen to the left, and one up. Fly over the pits in the ground to the top left corner of the screen (next to the rock) and push the gravestone upwards, revealing a cave. Inside, you'll find Cheval's Rope.

If you any more help, feel free to PM me. I'm always happy to help![/color]

thank For Help Me jcgoudy!

but i have more to ask you,i give rafton the cheval rope and he says you must have the island chart,and the chart is at the someone weirid guy floating in the air(like a ballon).

and i saw the ricky,he say he want find he gloves.And when i go to the weirid guy there i cannot let her down .

how i must let the guy down to the ground.
please help me.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hahaha... just like in MM, and SSBM u have to jump up and use your sword on the 'ballon' part of it... he will pop down and you can get the map from him ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[color=indigo]Here's how to complete the trading sequence on Crescent Island:

When you first wash up on shore (in the past) walk to the right and push the seed in front of the indentation in the wall. Walk down along the sand until you can't go any farther, and talk to the Tokay standing next to the dirt mounds to get your Shovel back (if you're playing a linked game, you'll meet Rosa instead of a Tokay). Trade the Shovel in the cave, north of your current location, to get your sword back. Now go to the north-east corner of the island and you'll find a small hut. Go inside and trade the sword for the Power Bracelet. Exit the hut and go two screens to the south, where you'll see a stairwell being blocked by a rock, up on the cliff to the west. Go one screen to the south, west and then north (between the palm trees and the edge of the cliff). Lift up the rock and enter the cave to retrieve your Bombs. Go one screen to the north (going back along the cliff, the way you came) and climb up the stairs to the cracked wall. Open the cave with a Bomb and enter to play a mini-game for a Scent Seedling. Go back around the island until you're one screen to the west of the hut in the north-east corner of the island, up on the cliff, and plant the Seedling. Jump off the cliff and go into the hut, and trade the Power Bacelet for the Roc's Feather. Go south along the beach and then up the stairs. Turn right at the top of the stairs and jump over the pit. Go to the west and then north, and bomb the cracked wall that's in between the palm trees and the bushes. Use the Roc's Feather and Bombs to get to the Tokay that has the Zora's Flippers. Go back to the trading hut and trade the Roc's Feather forthe Power Bracelet, then go back to the cave where you got Zora's Flippers, this time lifting the stones that are just north of the pit that you jumped across last time. Go back into the cave and dive into the square of deep water that's surrounded by shallow water (which is blocked by stones that you need the Power Bracelet to lift). Upstairs, you'll find the Seed Satchel. Go back to the trading hut and trade ten Mystery Seeds for the Roc's Feather. Now it's time to get the Harp of ages. Go back along the beach once again and go west at the top of the stairs. Keep going west until you can't go any farther, and go in the cave. Go through the cave until you emerge on the left side of the nut things that were blocking your way. Get the Harp of Ages from the Tokay and then go back to the hut that's three screens to the south of the trading hut. Use the Harp of Ages with the Time Portal, and warp to the present. Go south along the beach and then up the cliff and then north until you can't go any farther. Go to the west and jump down off of the cliff and then go north-west and climb up the vine covered wall. Go to the east and get some Scent Seeds from the tree that has now grown from a seedling in the past, to a full grown tree in the present. Jump off the cliff to the east and walk south along the beach, until you get to the time portal. Use the Harp of Ages and warp back to the past. Go north up to teh trading hut, and use the Scent Seeds that you got from the tree, to trade for the Shovel.
You now have all of your items back, and are free to enter Level 3, Moonlit Grotto (in the present).

Hope this helps!
(I actually wrote all of this, I didn't just copy and paste out of some walkthrough). :)[/color]

Thanks to help me Jcgoudy and kuja Iwas Trade MY scent seed to power barchelet.I can can go fight the level three monster but when i go in there(Level three monster)I break up the The thing like crystal with my sword,When i want to go to the next door i cant go there,(there are 4 rooms in that circle)I cannot go to the center door and left door.i can go to one and that two door.

please help me tcgoudy and kuja.

• 2 weeks later...
ahhhh....the fun turntable - to go up, you need to go thru once and loop back to the room b4 it, then go thru the the turntable again and it'll send you up

variations on this will allow you to go to any of the doors :babble:

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR=red]Hello,I was Go to the monster before the boss.It monster like a drill when it comes up in the place that i situated.[/COLOR] (at the Level 3 Moontlit Goto.Of Oracle Of Age)

[COLOR=red]How Must I defeat IT?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=teal]Tell Me Everyone[/COLOR]

ok, just have your shovel equipped, and dig the mole out of the sand. it will land on it's back, hurry to hit it with your sword. it will flip and burrow back into the sand, dig it back out and attack it again....

[COLOR=purple]I need Help Back!,I was In the Room If In the Level 4 Skull Dungeon.I beat the Mini Bos That Wear A sheild And Sword.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]And I was in the room that Have A Eight Knight And It center has the Diamond Shape.Tell me it secret please help me.[/COLOR]

[color=indigo]Ah, one of [i]those[/i] rooms... I hate those puzzles...
What you have to do, is, change the color of the floor from blue to red (except the tile in the middle of the room), by stepping on the floor tiles. However, you can't go over a tile that you've already changed to red. So, here's how you do it, step by step (literally) :)

From the tile in front of the door, go one space west, one space north, two spaces east, one space north, two spaces west, and four spaces north. You should now be in the northwest corner of the room. From there, go one space east, two spaces south, one space east, one space south, and one space east. You should now be on the west side of the middle tile. From there, go three spaces north, five spaces east (you should be in the northeast corner), two spaces south, one space west, two spaces south, one space east, and two spaces south. You should now be in the southeast corner of the room. From there, go five spaces west, one space north, one space east, one space north, one space east, one space south, one space east, four spaces north, two spaces west, one space south, one space east, and finally one space south.
All of the floor tiles should now be red, and a treasure chest will appear on the center floor tile; it contains the Switch Hook.

It may look confusing, but if you read it as you play the game it shouldn't be too hard to follow. :)[/color]

[COLOR=crimson]Hai!Iwas Defet The Level Five Dungeon and I got THe Sacred Soil,And Now THe Maku Three Say Her Dream The Six Essence Was At THe Rolling Ridge.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]I need Three Problem![/COLOR]

[COLOR=chocolate]1.Please Tell Me HOw To FInd THat Mermaid Key To Entered His Dungeon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen]2.I was To Fix MY BroKen Sword That I got FRom THe Old Zora,And I go To Taku's Peaks And I was GIve That Broken Swords TO Fix IT.When i go to the his cremony,I was push that beast with my sword(Wooden Sword Lv 1)But IT still appeard .How I can Knock OUt THat Beast so It Cannot Come Out Again.....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=sienna]3. I was getting dance at the Goron Dancing Hall Because I want t get that card that Leader Dancing.but it to hard To Do It How I can Get THat Card FOr Easily.....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Thats All Everybody Now I need This Game Finished Before I Finished That Zelda Oricana Of Time.....[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]to get the key do the mini trading sequence in both the past and the present. you have to do one dance and 2 mini games each to complete this. and then you get 2keys to the dungoen.

2. i think there are 12 monsters you have to hit into the pit. the easiest way to do it is to: knock the upper left hand one into the center of the stage. now stand on the little button so the cart goes the way around the track again, as soon as it gets past the switch, jump over the enemys and hit them into the pit. repeate this process a few times to get them all in. is very hard, but fun ;)

3. close your eyes and listen to the sounds. if you do it this way you will react instead of think and will have a better change of correctly getting the answer. if that doesnt work i havent heard any other ways that to listen to the sounds. mainly pay close attention to the sounds played and go from there!

hope this helps

man i really finish my Golden Sun walkthrough so i can get back to these two lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Thanl's For Helping Me Kuja! Now I got That Mermaid Key & Old MErmaid Key,I can Go Through To The Mermaid Dungeon.BUt Some Walkthrough Tell The Boms Upgrade,BUt I too CAnnot TO Find IT[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange]Just Can Anyone Can Tell Me How To Ugrade That Bombs......[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]throw bombs into that lake that you drained (on your way to dungoen 3) and she asks you a question. be honest and she will upgrade them once. i cant remember but i think you get a second upgrade through a linked game.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]now that you have the mermaid suit you can go underwater. remember the island of dungoen 3? there is an underwater cave around the bottom left hand side (actually on the bottom part thou). you have to swim out to somehow i think it is in the present thou i could be wrong[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]u cant get the mirror sheild you can only get the level 2 shield not linked :(
now for the sword you have to complete the trading secquence which you already done i think... you can only get level 2 w/o being linked :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]