Gilly Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 i'm not really eathier one because i'm sad then happy then sad then happyand so on an so forth but i do have an attitude problem just chect the siggy!:D
Andrew Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 Like most others it all depends on my mood and the day and whatever. Right know I'm feeling so pessimistic.
Pressure Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 [COLOR=purple]Though I say the cup is half full.. sometimes.. i guess "There's still some in here" would be optimisim... the cup is half full is just a nicer thing to say... As for me..im one of the most pessimistic ppl around.. and i can't spell either!!! muahaha!! i don't hope for the best... i always expect the worst.. and i usually get the worst o_o;; why be optimistic when realism is so fun? optimists play the lottery, realists work for their money... not much else to say really... not optimistic, not pessimitic.. im.. Aliceistic[/COLOR]
Darkness Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 I'ma realist, but here is my creed: Hope for the best, plan for the worst.
Anna Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 Um, I dun really know. I guess b/w the two I'm an optimist, but also a realist; sometimes reality bites. So yeah, I usually try to just keep the appropriate perspective for whatever situation I end up in. They're all different.
asar Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 well, as i write this post i look outside and it is bucketing down tears from the heavens...so, as much as i'd really love to see the cloud with silver lining...it's kinda hard to. oh yeh, school started again too. pessimism it is!!! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now