Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Starting today, the MSRP of a GBA is $79.95! That's $20.00 less than it was! If you have the money, I would definatly think about getting one.
Here's some good games:

Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 (available on Feb. 11)
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Golden Sun
F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
Super Mario Advance
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon

[URL=http://www.nintendo.com/news/news_articles.jsp?articleID=6091]Official annoucement[/URL][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Yahoo! Now I can get me a GBA, this is great. If I save up my money for a while I will be able to get some games with it too, this is very good news to me.

[/SIZE]
Posted
Well the bad thing is that $70.00 converts to about $150.00 over here. So it's still alot of money for me..... But anyway, it's still in good sights for me getting it for my cousin's birthday!
Guest Imsirion
Posted
YES! im gonna get one but, right know im saving my $ and cant decide between ps2 and gamecube. OH THE CHOICES! *passes out*
Posted
Eh? I'd go with the PS2 for the simple fact that it has an established library and much to choose from. That is unless it's the only console you'll get and Nintendo's first party games are a must play for you. (Nothing wrong with that)
Posted
That's great! I really wanna get one of them. I mean, they r reviving some of the best games off nes and snes. EGM's latest game of the month was a gba game, Mario Advanced 2. There is another mario game coming out as well, which is supposed toi kick major ***. There r just so many great game that i wud wanna get, but i just don't hav 80 buks. So, it'll be a while.
Posted
[size=1]I own both a GBA and a PS2. If you have less money, get a GBA. There are heaps of games available and the price of software is slightly less than the price of PS2 games. In addition, you get the best first party titles in the world.

And of course, it's portable. :)

But if you want a home, TV-based system, then I'd go for either GameCube or PlayStation 2. All depends on your budget and your taste in games, really.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...