GotenksSSJ343 Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 well i got sonic adventure 2 for gamecube and i was sad because i thought this sonic was gonna be better Has there been a game you wanted you got it and sucked and you thought it was a waste of money and time?
Soccer 4 Life Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 I fell your pain GotenksSSJ343. I 've been in this situation once before(and I got pretty pissed) so I try my best to avoid it...... :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:demon: :smirk:
RicoTranzrig Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 Well, it was a good chance for GCN owners to get a taste of what they missed on the Dreamcast...but yes, they never really planned to change much for the gamecube version. It's not really a disappointment, more of a late, late port...
Fall Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 Well, I've hired out a few games I thought were good, but was dissapointed by it..... I've never bought one, and had that happen, though..... :rolleyes:
Charles Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 I think that Sega should have made an effort to make an original Sonic game for GameCube considering that it was a momentous occasion in the industry. The game I was most disappointed with was Castlevania for Nintendo 64. My favorite to this day remains the 2D Symphony of the Night for PSX.
Desbreko Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 [color=indigo]Yeah, Symphony of the Night (PSX) and Circle of the Moon (GBA) are two of the best games in the series, or so I've heard. I've never actually played a Castlevania game... I've been thinking of renting Circle of the Moon, though.[/color]
Syk3 Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 I knew it, y wud sega try to make it totally different and better for a different company anyway. My disapointment came at the hands of Tomb raider for dc, my first game. I heard that it was very good, but last time i played it was over a year and a half ago. Ugh...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now