Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=deeppink]Perhaps this is a dumb question, but those bottle bugs in Ocarina of Time...do they [i]do[/i] anything? I have one captured...what should I do with it?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Perhaps this is a dumb question, but those bottle bugs in Ocarina of Time...do they [i]do[/i] anything? I have one captured...what should I do with it?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I have a feeling that you can trade 'em somewhere...for something. But I'm not sure.

I know that you can use fish that you catch from that Zora Cave place...(I forget the name), but as for the bugs...I'm not sure.

Gah, that was no help at all was it? lol

[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]I'm guessing your link as a child still?

Well you know that wierd kid in Kakariko village thats bouncig up and down? firs talk to him ,and then drop a bug right on him. He'll give you fifty rupees. Thats my way of gettin' money, ;cause you can gets in the village...

Hope that helped! [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo]The small bugs in Ocarina of Time have two uses. The first, and most helpful, is when you drop them on a patch of soft soil. When you do, a Gold Skulltula will jump out of the soil after a few seconds. The second use is selling them to the guy that asks you to sell him something "with C". When you're young, he's in the Market, and when you're old, he's in Kakariko Village. Just use the bugs/fish when the A Button icon at the top of the screen says "Speak" and he'll buy bugs for 50 Rupees and fish for 100 Rupees.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]The small bugs in Ocarina of Time have two uses. The first, and most helpful, is when you drop them on a patch of soft soil. When you do, a Gold Skulltula will jump out of the soil after a few seconds. The second use is selling them to the guy that asks you to sell him something "with C". When you're young, he's in the Market, and when you're old, he's in Kakariko Village. Just use the bugs/fish when the A Button icon at the top of the screen says "Speak" and he'll buy bugs for 50 Rupees and fish for 100 Rupees.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=indigo]Hmmm, i must be getting forgetful... [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Thanks guys! I have beaten the game and I'm now going through and trying to find all the hidden stuff, and the bugs I just had no clue what to do with them. Thankee everyone :wave:[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...