Dragon Fou Lu Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 you know how you get red gyrados and in the anime ash has that glittery noctowl..... well i want to know what pokemon u would like to see in different colours:) ( also state the colours please! :p )
Guest cody722_3000 Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 i want a [COLOR=sienna]poo brown[/COLOR] caterpie...hehe
Fall Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 I want a Gold/Blue Typhlosion, or a Black/Red Cloyster..... That'd be kewlio..... :)
Kei Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 An all black Gyrados with glowing red eyes would be cool. That would look cool on a Dragonite, too.
Guest gojay Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 How about a [COLOR=white]white[/COLOR] Arcanine with black stripes, *sob,sob* man that's beautiful:bawl: ......*whew*..:D
Fall Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gojay [/i] [B]How about a [COLOR=white]white[/COLOR] Arcanine with black stripes, *sob,sob* man that's beautiful:bawl: ......*whew*..:D [/B][/QUOTE] That reminds me of a zebra. :p Oh yeah, I'd also like an all-black Electabuzz, with light-blue eyes..... :D
wolf masteres Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 :love: jolteon :love: :love: gold body and black feet with claws :love: :love: silver mane :love: :love: black stripe down its back :love: :love: same color of eyes :love:
Desbreko Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [color=indigo]I'd love to have a Zapdos with the color pattern of Electabuzz, with some of the yellow replaced with red. Mmmm... Lightning/fire type Legendary Bird... *hopes that there'll be one in the next Pokémon game* Mmmm...[/color]
Fall Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 I wonder what would attacks a red and black Cloyster would have.... if it was fire type. :toothy: That'd be pretty kewl...
Wormmon's Tamer Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 Here's my sparkly Luriluri!!:D :ball: It's red with a pale blue belly...... ghetto computer, won't let me attach my picture:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
Darkmoon Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wolf masteres [/i] [B]:love: jolteon :love: :love: gold body and black feet with claws :love: :love: silver mane :love: :love: black stripe down its back :love: :love: same color of eyes :love: [/B][/QUOTE] Wow, you've planned it all out! Come to think of it, that would look very nice! I'd like a black Rapidash that shines silver..... *sigh* and dark silvery moon colored eyes...
wolf masteres Posted March 9, 2002 Posted March 9, 2002 thank you very much darkmoon. yours would be very pretty also!!!! i love jolteon!!!!!!!
Dragon Fou Lu Posted March 9, 2002 Author Posted March 9, 2002 I'd want a Blue ampharos with white stripes instead of black or a red totodile ( that'd be my 20th totodile in the game though! :eek: )
Char! Posted March 9, 2002 Posted March 9, 2002 [SIZE=1][B]WOW, I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING. I'M BUSTING A GUT LAUGHING AT THE IDEA: A YELLOW MACHAMP... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OH MAN, THAT WAS FUNNY... ..... WHY ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?[/B][/SIZE]
Pastbyer Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 [color=indigo]Com to think of it I've seen a gold caterpie (in the game) but I couldn't catch it cause at that time I didn't have any Pokeballs. I'd love an Articuno with silver stripes....[/color]
Fall Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B][SIZE=1][B]WOW, I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING. I'M BUSTING A GUT LAUGHING AT THE IDEA: A YELLOW MACHAMP... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OH MAN, THAT WAS FUNNY... ..... WHY ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?[/B][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]:laugh: Just think, any colour on Machamp would look funny, apart from its original.... even on Machoke or Machop.
Darkmoon Posted March 11, 2002 Posted March 11, 2002 He'd look kinda like a clown in nothin' but underwear!:laugh:
goldmaster23 Posted March 11, 2002 Posted March 11, 2002 :laugh: That is funny! If I could suggest one, a White Charizard, or a golden politoed would be nice. ^_~
Pokeman Posted March 13, 2002 Posted March 13, 2002 I saw a Purple Sandslash on my Gold Version. I got its HP down to 1 and put it to sleep. I even had 70 Ultra Balls. But my box was full. Id like to see a black Charizard with glowing green eyes, red wings, and a gray flame on its tail.
Fall Posted March 13, 2002 Posted March 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pokeman [/i] [B]I saw a Purple Sandslash on my Gold Version. I got its HP down to 1 and put it to sleep. I even had 70 Ultra Balls. But my box was full. Id like to see a black Charizard with glowing green eyes, red wings, and a gray flame on its tail. [/B][/QUOTE][color=green]lol, that happened to me when I was battling a golden Caterpie.... man I got angry, nearly smashed my gameboy. :D[/color]
Char! Posted March 13, 2002 Posted March 13, 2002 ...A glowing pure-white Tentacruel. Not as funny as the yellow Machamp, but still worth a laughing smilie: :laugh: I once found a shiny Tangela on my Gold Version, but my box was full. Let that be a lesson to you all: NEVER go ANYWHERE with a full box. ................... Hey, how come shiny Pokémon only come when your box is full??? :huh:
Raichu Tamer Posted March 14, 2002 Posted March 14, 2002 I've got a shiny Mewtwo. its colour is a golden purplish and its really cool. I actully found on the game in the wild a shiny Natu! On crystal a shiny Spearow:drool:
Desbreko Posted March 14, 2002 Posted March 14, 2002 [color=indigo]Speaking of different colored Pokémon, did you know that a Pokémon's name will determine it's color on Pokémon Stadium 1 and 2? It's interesting to try out different nicknames to see the different colors.[/color]
Darkmoon Posted March 14, 2002 Posted March 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B][color=indigo]Speaking of different colored Pokémon, did you know that a Pokémon's name will determine it's color on Pokémon Stadium 1 and 2? It's interesting to try out different nicknames to see the different colors.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Really? so if I were to name a pikachu blue, would it be blue colored in the stadium game? Unfortunatly I don't have the pokemon stadium game, but it's interesting to know:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now