single pepole

gouf

Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend

• yes
    • no
    • not sure

this is a place were ppl can get to have a long distance relationship with each other but this has to be pg-13 or something so don't get in bed or anythig but plese don't delete this because i just resenctly got dumped

Jason ditched me yesterday :bawl: Blue Trunks is helping me out but basically I've been messed about so mcuh before by my ex's that I can't take anymore..and Jason says it's not my fault he's just having a bad time lately and think's he'll hurt me too much if we stay together..so I put my foot down 2nite and sent him a message saying [i]have me back and tell me wots up or go to hell coz u cudnt have hurt me more[/i] fingers crossed I get him back. I have 2 missed calls off him on my foen coz I was in a nightclub but I called back 15mins later and he didn't answer :confused: :worried:

Blue Trunks is a good man...just never really heard from him much...you know I think it's a lot harder to maintain a relationship the younger the age. I guess if you're single, it's best not to look...and if you're hooked up...it's best to think about if the trouble is worth it in the end or not...

Guest BulmaVegeta1
I have no boyfriends. My dad won't let me. I've been asked out a couple of times, but I just turned them down. I have to be 20 until I can have a boyfriend my dad says. Hey, I still got Vegeta! (sort of):cool:

I'm single...not by choice though...I guess a haven't met a guy who could keep my interest for very long... The only guy who can is a really good friend of mine.

But i'm single and I like it...although I would love to meet the guy that could grab my attention...and keep it for a while

:huh:...Oh Well!!! :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]so I put my foot down 2nite and sent him a message saying [i]have me back and tell me whats up or go to hell coz u cudnt have hurt me more[/i] fingers crossed I get him back [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]If he's going to treat you like **** then it's not worth it. Boys suck.

And I am single. At times perhaps it is a good thing because I think I would be a really ****** girlfriend. But who knows...I've never really had that much of a chance to find out.

Ack, what is this world coming to :drunk:[/color]

[SIZE=1]The fact that you can't spell the word "sure" correctly just makes me want to hit you with something heavy...

I am single right now, but I don't want to get involved in an online relationship. Unless it is with someone special of course... *stares at Cera*

[/SIZE] :whoops:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]The fact that you can't spell the word "sure" correctly just makes me want to hit you with something heavy...

[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink][size=1]*alert, spam ahead*[/size] Who, mesa?[/color]

[COLOR=deeppink]I'm single and available, ladies!;)

*a buch of ladies come in and beat the snott out of Nerdsy*[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]*sigh* That never gets old...

And I agree with Shyguy... How hard is it to spell "sure"? You also misspelled "anything" and "please". Aren't there rules about post legibility? [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]

[COLOR=purple
And I agree with Shyguy... How hard is it to spell "sure"? You also misspelled "anything" and "please". Aren't there rules about post legibility? [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Oh, I'm terribly stupid...I thought Shyguy was talking to me or something...I'll edit the poll so that it doesn't bug all of us ;)[/color]