OtakuBoards

What do you think of chatrooms\chat?

(<AA>)

well, i join a chat and one of the first things i see is people asking if anyone wants to "cyber" with them. so i think chats are dumb.

It depends who you're chatting with. If it's a bunch of people you know well, like friends from school, then it's alright, but that's about it...
I think message boards are a lot better because what you post usually won't get deleted after 5 minutes.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]It depends who you're chatting with. If it's a bunch of people you know well, like friends from school, then it's alright, but that's about it...
I think message boards are a lot better because what you post usually won't get deleted after 5 minutes. [/B][/QUOTE]
Well,actaully,I get bored with my school mates online...:rolleyes: They're all losers...Including me... NOT!

[color=deeppink]I don't mind chats as long as I don't come into one ten minutes after it has started. I hardly ever accept chat invites though...so if any of you try, don't be surprised if I turn it down :p

One that I thought was fun was our little 'staff chat'...Otaku people are crazy :eek:[/color]

[SIZE=1]I used to like chats for about 3 months until I went to my first message board (which happens to be the otaku.) I like to talk to people over IM most of the time, but I usually log on to talk to one person but I end up with 10 others trying to talk to me too. My popularity is both a blessing and a curse I suppose...[/SIZE]

:rolleyes:

they're sucky! I went on them all the time when I was 12/13 and used to have to lie and say i was 14/15 to try and get people to talk to me :blush: but when I stopped using the net for everything but checking e-mail every 3/4 days then I grew out of them cuase everyone's so same-y in a chat room. On boards like this peoples personalities get through abit better...and u can have kool piccies :D :rolleyes:

[color=yellow]Yeah.... most chat rooms are absolutely dumb! You can't tell who is talking to who and what is going on! The only time I ever go into them is when I am bored out of my mind and I have nothing else to do online! But if it's your thing, hey, it's cool! :)[/color]