(<AA>) Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 I think they suck!I like msg boards much better...hence,I'm here:cool: .So,what do you think of them?
GotenksSSJ343 Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 Chats are ok when your bored out of your mind:D
Soccer 4 Life Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 Yup, Chats are Ok. You get 2 meet pretty cool people most of the time... :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:smirk: :demon:
Guest Matt Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 well, i join a chat and one of the first things i see is people asking if anyone wants to "cyber" with them. so i think chats are dumb.
Char! Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 It depends who you're chatting with. If it's a bunch of people you know well, like friends from school, then it's alright, but that's about it... I think message boards are a lot better because what you post usually won't get deleted after 5 minutes.
(<AA>) Posted February 2, 2002 Author Posted February 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B]It depends who you're chatting with. If it's a bunch of people you know well, like friends from school, then it's alright, but that's about it... I think message boards are a lot better because what you post usually won't get deleted after 5 minutes. [/B][/QUOTE] Well,actaully,I get bored with my school mates online...:rolleyes: They're all losers...Including me... NOT!
BabyGirl Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 [color=deeppink]I don't mind chats as long as I don't come into one ten minutes after it has started. I hardly ever accept chat invites though...so if any of you try, don't be surprised if I turn it down :p One that I thought was fun was our little 'staff chat'...Otaku people are crazy :eek:[/color]
Fall Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 I rarely go to chats..... But I've only mostly been in the Otaku chatroom..... They're boring in my opinion..... :p
Narius Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 yep chats=boring, and stupid, and alot of other thins I wont get int, so there.
Shy Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 [SIZE=1]I used to like chats for about 3 months until I went to my first message board (which happens to be the otaku.) I like to talk to people over IM most of the time, but I usually log on to talk to one person but I end up with 10 others trying to talk to me too. My popularity is both a blessing and a curse I suppose...[/SIZE] :rolleyes:
Delian Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 I've never been in chat rooms...I have a workmate that is absolutely obsessed with them, but i don't really see what the big deal is... I'll just stick with this message board for now:D
velvet paws Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 they're sucky! I went on them all the time when I was 12/13 and used to have to lie and say i was 14/15 to try and get people to talk to me :blush: but when I stopped using the net for everything but checking e-mail every 3/4 days then I grew out of them cuase everyone's so same-y in a chat room. On boards like this peoples personalities get through abit better...and u can have kool piccies :D :rolleyes:
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 [color=indigo] It depends if the Chat room is going to have intelligent converation or humorous banter, If it is lacking one of these elements I am quick to exit. I do like to use IM just to say hello to people though, just to make conversation. [/color]
Fall Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 Yeah, I talk to one person on AIM, and end up with a heap of people trying to talk to me at the same time..... But I like this messageboard.....
goddess21 Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 [color=yellow]Yeah.... most chat rooms are absolutely dumb! You can't tell who is talking to who and what is going on! The only time I ever go into them is when I am bored out of my mind and I have nothing else to do online! But if it's your thing, hey, it's cool! :)[/color]
Fall Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goddess21 [/i] [B][color=yellow]You can't tell who is talking to who[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Well you can't really tell who you're talking too on messageboards either. :p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now