Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]OK, I've decided to make a new issue of my comic, everyweek. And I'll remake into Paint too, so all you people can see them too.
Anyway, it's based on stickmen, in another 'verse of the great multiverses. This 'verse is 2D and stickyish...anyway...
Without further ado, Sticks: Malletman, Issue #1![/b]
Posted
That's great......uhhhhhh....I know some people well person who has any anime company, you might be the next Toriyama.

P.S. I'm joking about it becoming an anime

P.S.S. I'm not joking about knowing someone.

:smoke:
Posted
[I]*cough* Aj, you have WAY too much time on your hands...... That's funny though......KEEP UP THE GO---er.....BA---......uhhhhhh........KEEP UP THE WORK! :D :p[/I]
Posted
[B]Aj, you need some SERIOUS theraby, QUICK! Other than that, good job!

*gives Aj a cookie*

:D :p :laugh: :cross: :toothy: :drunk:

ME WANT MORE STORIE! :flaming:+:whoops: [/B]
Posted
[b]CHEERY OATS, CHEERY CORN, CHEERY RICE AND WHEEEEEEEEAAAT,
CHEERY FOUR GRAIN CHEERIOS,
CHEERIOS SO GOOD TO EEEEEEEEAAAT

THEY'RE DELICIOUS AND NUTRICIOUS,
CHEERIOS SO GOOD TO EEEEEEEEAAAT.

*ahem* :blush:

Issue #2![/b]
Posted
*joins Flashy in laughter* LOL!!!!!!!! "Your cape is inside out" "Shut up" LOL!!! TOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYY!!!! :D :laugh: :D :laugh: :cross: :cross:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[b]OK now, lemme see,...Issue #3

I shall now sing the Doom Song
*Doom-du-du-doom Du-du-doom ...*

Oh, and I don't know whether or not this still belongs here or whether it should go 'Artwork' forums...[/b]
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]Uh-oh, I'm bringing back an old topic... Blame AJ, he made me do it! He threatened me with a bundle of sticks!


Great story, can't wait for issue 4, in a few minutes...[/COLOR]
Posted
[b]OK, SG makes some sweet animations, so I thought I'd try making one...I ended up making a drawing with layers on top of layers, so SG helped me out heaps, and because of my original mistake, it kinda moves all over the place, but hey,...it's a first!

[size=1]THANKS, SG[/size][/b]

PS: I didn't choose the oversized-novelty file name
*looks at SG*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]OK, introducing a one-off character,...the Pro Assassin...
Oh, and this issue's idea came from Nerdsy :)
[color=red]ISSUE #5![/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=deeppink]Ah yes, my genous is recognized... (Genious is misspelled on purpose)


Hoo boy, that's a good one. Although... All though... Blast, I can't remember how to spell though... the Assassin might get confusing... Just so everyone knows, he's attacking the dead bodies.... [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...