how long did u play it and how long did u have it  

6 members have voted

1. 1. how long did u play it and how long did u have it

• do you like it?
    • did you beat it more than once?
    • did you beat it?
    • did you get everything?

Guest TheByrds
:mrt: :alcohol: :flaming: :drunk: :demon: :drunk: :naughty: :ball: [COLOR=blue]i have FF7 i beat it 247 times its so easy and Also completely off subject any of u know who the TheByrds Actually Are i do but do you?[/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]FF 7 yes... it was ok the first time threw but i couldnt play it a second time threw wasnt iteresting... i mean yea i could have made it lvl 99 like everyone else and done it the boring way... but i mean who needs to be that freaking strong i like games that are challange that you actually die in, and that you have to level up 2 or 3 levels in a hard place (the gatekeeper in FF 9 is the hardest place ever lololol) [/size][/font][/color]

Guest Aya Mikage
I love FFVII, it's my favourite out of all the FF's. It has some of the most interesting characters, and my favourite villain ever, Sephiroth. The storyline really drew me in, and it really played on my emotions, like the Aeris scene, it actually made me cry. The music is also great. I just love it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TheByrds [/i]
[B] [COLOR=blue]i have FF7 i beat it 247 times its so easy and Also completely off subject any of u know who the TheByrds Actually Are i do but do you?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]TheByrds isn't just completely off topic, but if you want to see who knows what it means, it shouldn't be here in the FF forum. Post that in GD

Now about you beating ffvii 247 times.... well i'd commit suicide if you went through the FULL game, not just beating seph, 247 times. Like Cam said."It would take your whole life span". lieing doesn't get you anywhere. 247 times, it should take roughly 30 hours for disc 1, 25 for disc 2, and 5 hours for disc 3..... Thats 60:00 hours ATLEAST....

1.65 YEARS of your life non-stop, No eating, no level building, no sleep nothing.

14820 hours of your life. I doubt you beat it.

plus you have to go to school, you can't stay up for 1.65 years without eating/sleeping.

It's virtually impossible to beat it that many times.

And yeah, i do like ffvii. [/COLOR]

Final Fantasy VII? Never heard of it. Actually, it's my favorite in Square's series next to FFX. I got so involved as to get the S rank Chocobo, all of the materia and up to level 99. I can't remember if I did it fairly or not though. I'm pretty sure that I did.

[b]It might be possible to finish it in about maybe 30 hours? But anyway, that'd mean one whole completion every week since its release in Japan, even.
So you lie, blatantly too, or maybe you count count like me
:)
(Basically repeating what Cloud said)

[size=1]I've beaten Sephiroth twice, and finished the game front to back once, including Ruby, and Emerald, all summons, etc.[/size][/b]

well i don't have it but i almost get to play it every week. i am not that far in, i haven't even got Vincent. and it is not easy at all. the boss where you face in Nebeilheim Mantune is hard, reall hard, i wish i knew how to beat him. wel i want ff7, and my birthday is coming up so i think i might have to get it. although i would have to start all over because the one i am playing now is saved on the memory card i don't have. though it is fun at the begging. just had to say that stuff, sorry.:babble: :whoops:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TheByrds [/i]
[B]:mrt: :alcohol: :flaming: :drunk: :demon: :drunk: :naughty: :ball: [COLOR=blue]i have FF7 i beat it 247 times [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]maby he ment that he beet it that many times from a save file at the end of the game and it can be beaten in about 30 hours

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by steven [/i]
[B]maby he ment that he beet it that many times from a save file at the end of the game and it can be beaten in about 30 hours [/B][/QUOTE]

.......no, he was obviously exaggerating. I really hate it when people exaggerate on their own abilities(or lack of a life) to such an extent.

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B]FF VII id by far the easyest of all ff...it's true it's true!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Herman, could you stop bring random month old topics back to life and saying you think "FFVII is trhe easyest". [/COLOR]