Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:bawl: I just downloaded the ep where Fat Buu becomes friends with a little puppy, and theres a couple of psychos which shoot it at the end of the ep! :bawl: Does Buu heal it or what? :bawl:

(Buus Boy Scout Promise)
Posted
[B]Oh man, thats going to end up being edited out of the English eps. So the ep after it isn't going to make any sense![/B] :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Posted
[COLOR=limegreen][SIZE=3]Buu heals it and then they shoot Mr. Satan (Hercule) and Buu becomes so mad that he splits into two forms Super Buu & Fat Buu..By the way where did you download it?[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]*Rolls up a newspaper and hits DragonballZman*

Bad boy! Internet DBZ episodes are illegal! Bad! Bad! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah! get the manga instead ^_^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]*Rolls up a newspaper and hits DragonballZman*

Bad boy! Internet DBZ episodes are illegal! Bad! Bad! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, Dbzman is a BAD boy!

*Gets out Double-Edged Trident, and begins to poke Dbzman with it*

Don't do it again you bad, bad boy!!!
Posted
[SIZE=1]Hrmmmm..... sounds interesting. I've never seen it :p But I know the Buu becomes friends with a dog, lol. That's silly. Silly Buu.

Fun Fact About Buu: The person who did the voice over for the American dub version of Mr. Buu (Fat Buu) was told to make his voice sound cute, but evil. So the guy thought "Pillsbury Doughboy and Psycho" :p[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]:bawl: I just downloaded the ep where Fat Buu becomes friends with a little puppy, and theres a couple of psychos which shoot it at the end of the ep! :bawl: Does Buu heal it or what? :bawl:

(Buus Boy Scout Promise) [/B][/QUOTE]


I dont know, I watched that one, but I didn't see the one after it
Posted
I dont think he heals it...once Super Buu is out...there wont be any love...

also, speaking of Mr. Satan...check this out
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]:p lol, that's why i get the dvd's, i get both the dub and the sub :smirk: :love: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, but those dubs are still censored I believe....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

Yeah, but those dubs are still censored I believe.... [/B][/QUOTE]

yes, the dubs are still censored :mad: but there as complete as they get, and the subs aren't :cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...