Sui Generis Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I was browsing on the net today, looking at swords, when I cam across this really good website with cheap swords on sale. I asked my mum if I could get one and she told me I was being a bit "freakish" about swords, and it was just a phase... what is that meant to mean? And do you think I should be able to get one...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] It depends on your maturity...if you are going to have them just be displays I think it would be fine...but if you played with them with out martial arts teaching I would strongly disagree....I don't think its a phase...I have liked swords since 6th grade, parents just don't want me to get them..oh well....
Guest Shift Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I was browsing on the net today, looking at swords, when I cam across this really good website with cheap swords on sale. I asked my mum if I could get one and she told me I was being a bit "freakish" about swords, and it was just a phase... what is that meant to mean? And do you think I should be able to get one...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=3]Hey I think she should let you....What are you gonna' do go on a mass killing spree...or hurt yourself?[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now