OtakuBoards

Do you agree...

Break

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I was browsing on the net today, looking at swords, when I cam across this really good website with cheap swords on sale. I asked my mum if I could get one and she told me I was being a bit "freakish" about swords, and it was just a phase... what is that meant to mean? And do you think I should be able to get one...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

It depends on your maturity...if you are going to have them just be displays I think it would be fine...but if you played with them with out martial arts teaching I would strongly disagree....I don't think its a phase...I have liked swords since 6th grade, parents just don't want me to get them..oh well....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I was browsing on the net today, looking at swords, when I cam across this really good website with cheap swords on sale. I asked my mum if I could get one and she told me I was being a bit "freakish" about swords, and it was just a phase... what is that meant to mean? And do you think I should be able to get one...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3]Hey I think she should let you....What are you gonna' do go on a mass killing spree...or hurt yourself?[/SIZE]