OtakuBoards

If you were a Z Fighter, what Pokemon would you like to brutally kill?

Krillen

Guest Pyromaniac
:D :D :D :D Most of you probly dont have a clue who i am, put i think we all have a common, unspoken, mystical bond: we all want to take as many stick of dynamite as possible and shove it up the @$$ of the next dumb@$$ pokemon to show its face and go"Look at me kids! Im rare! But me!" ****ing communists.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]hello? did anyone read my quote up there, we are making fun of pokemon, so DBZ wins AND POKEMON LOOSES, SO STOP ARGUING!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
Mmmm, is that attachment a pic of eggs and ketchup? I m hungry now, thanx a lot.

[B]
haha, thats not really how i draw incase your wandering [/B][/QUOTE]
Ur good. It looks very tasty! Anyway, i wish that is how pika looked to Goku, then Goku would eat him up. All of our problems wud b solved!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
Ur good. It looks very tasty! Anyway, i wish that is how pika looked to Goku, then Goku would eat him up. All of our problems wud b solved! [/B][/QUOTE]

how much r u on this website gohan, what else do you do in your free time?

[B]

how much r u on this website gohan, what else do you do in your free time? [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh, no, this is all i do. I hav a very boring lif, wud u lik 2 hear it? Uh, off topic...PIKA IS GAY!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
Oh, no, this is all i do. I hav a very boring lif, wud u lik 2 hear it? Uh, off topic...PIKA IS GAY!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
man yur pretty funny, im a comedian myself........i just can think of any funny things to say except for.....poop, thats a funny word.hahahahaha

[B]what do you do after you eat, the answer is on this pic.lol [/B][/QUOTE]
Wtf?!?! Look at that chunky piece of shi- right, the swearing. Remember the classes Gohan. The chunky poo-poo; what Gokuu does after eating Pika. Now r problems hav been solved. Yay 4 this guys bad drawings! Lol, j/k.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyan God [/i]
[B]i agree 2 and i think we should make an anti-pokemon faction [/B][/QUOTE]
Unfortuanetly, if u go back in this topic, u will find that many ppl who lik DBZ, also lik pokemon. It is sad, at least 4 us.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyan God [/i]
[B]ya that is a bit sad
i mean wen u cant make an anti-something faction u know the world is seriousy messed up [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, i think that carze has calmed down a bit. At least, sum of my friends cam and saw the light. I m glad i never liked it.