OtakuBoards

If you were a Z Fighter, what Pokemon would you like to brutally kill?

Krillen

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Krillin6913:
hey sorry if i offended you man, but most people who like dbz dont like pokemon, u get me?[/QUOTE]

It takes alot more than that to offend me i just dont like people to diss other things... but if you dont like it thats fine with me...

yur right, i should have listed the thred, which pokemon would you like to kill?(as in plural)lol

hey sayin god, whats this thing about force feeding krillin to pikachu so that he becomes dumb, i like krillin, after all he does get hooked up with 18. so we dont have to make fun of dbz characters in the process, i mean pokemon is just waiting to get made fun of. haha

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]yur right, i should have listed the thred, which pokemon would you like to kill?(as in plural)lol

hey sayin god, whats this thing about force feeding krillin to pikachu so that he becomes dumb, i like krillin, after all he does get hooked up with 18. so we dont have to make fun of dbz characters in the process, i mean pokemon is just waiting to get made fun of. haha [/B][/QUOTE]
Great thinking. This is our chance to use dbz to make fun of poke'mon, not us making fun of dbz.