DiscoSnorlax Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: I wear these huge glasses because my sight really sux. I refuse to put ANYTHING in my eyes. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
backspace Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 i wear reading glasses so i don't really need contacts but my friends wear them and they said they don't cost much
BabyGirl Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DiscoSnorlax [/i] [B]:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: I wear these huge glasses because my sight really sux. I refuse to put ANYTHING in my eyes. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Whys that? My sight sucks too...I'm nearly legally blind...but I've had contacts since 6th grade, and 6 grades later I'm still wearing them. I could never go back to glasses, I love my contacts too much![/color]
Flash Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I only know one thing... They don't look as cool as those shades... ->
Dark Wish Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [COLOR=purple]I'd have to get contacts because I've never found a pair of glasses that look remotely good on me. Luckerly my mum sez I can get some kool cat or lizard eye ones as long as I have a normal pair too [/COLOR] :D
Dragonballzman Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 im meant to wear glasses coz im short sighted (stuff far away comes out blurry) but i only wear em when im at school (to look at the blackboard)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now