Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]I might get them. Contacts that is.

What do you know about them?

Do you wear 'em?

Are they cheap?

Should you wear them for swimming?

What might knock them out?

Are they comfortable?

Easy to get used to?

Do i ask too many questions?

Are you annoyed?[/b]
Posted
im supposed to wear em(glasses) to read and go on the computer but i dont...i know that contacts go in you eye and thats it...
Posted
[COLOR=crimson]Personally, I love my contacts. I couldn't get along without them! I have disposable ones (disposed of every 2 weeks) and they are extremely comfortable, much more than glasses. I wear mine while im swimming because I'm virtually blind without them and its not like I would go into the water with glasses on either! They only fall out when you rub your eyes, and are very uncomfortable if you get a tear in them, or wear them inside out (if they are soft contacts) I would definitely recommend investing into some contacts! They are well worth it![/COLOR] :D
Posted
i wear glasses, my dad wears them to and he tried contacts once and he didnt like em but other than that i got no clue what there like
Posted
[color=teal] I don't wear any type of glasses or cantacts or whatever.....but I wouldn't call myself an eye nudist....i'd call myself a person with normal vision.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal] I don't wear any type of glasses or cantacts or whatever.....but I wouldn't call myself an eye nudist....i'd call myself a person with normal vision.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Lol, yah, i jes' made that up.[/b] :p :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i]
[B]

[b]Lol, yah, i jes' made that up.[/b] :p :D [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] LOL. It's good tho......LOL. And funny...[/color]
Posted
Heh i know there to help your eye to see a better sight my friends wear em.Hmm I think swimming can knock it out not sure though.But im a Eye Nudist.:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roxy89 [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I'm a Eye Nudist! People that I know that wear contacts say that they are comfortable and better than glasses.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] Thatz what I heard too...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roxy89 [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I'm a Eye Nudist! People that I know that wear contacts say that they are comfortable and better than glasses.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

They are... it takes a few days to get used to them and it can be a pain if they fall out or something gets in your eye, but over all they are great....

I can see thousand times better and I don't wear something on my face in the process :)
Posted
I don't wear glasses or contacts... Although my friends (hah! what friends?)...

People I know tell me I look good with glasses....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

They are... it takes a few days to get used to them and it can be a pain if they fall out or something gets in your eye, but over all they are great....

I can see thousand times better and I don't wear something on my face in the process :) [/B][/QUOTE]
ditto
oy, I've been wearing glasses since I started kindergarten, my eyes were pretty bad then (heh, they're a heck of a lot worse now). I got contacts when I was in fifth grade. whatever you do, do NOT get hard contacts, those things S U K!
Posted
I think you dudes should get some contacts.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I wear contacts, they make my eyes real shiney, I once met a girl who though she was in love with me because everytime she looked at me there was a sparkle in y eyes, coincdently enough she went off with another guy who wore contacts....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]I wear contacts, they make my eyes real shiney, I once met a girl who though she was in love with me because everytime she looked at me there was a sparkle in y eyes, coincdently enough she went off with another guy who wore contacts.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Lol, young love....[/b]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I claim on insurance, well westfield, the only way youd be able to do tht is to move to south Yorkshire get born there, um...no wait nevermind.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...