OtakuBoards

What do you know about Contact Lenses?

Desert Shadow

im supposed to wear em(glasses) to read and go on the computer but i dont...i know that contacts go in you eye and thats it...

[COLOR=crimson]Personally, I love my contacts. I couldn't get along without them! I have disposable ones (disposed of every 2 weeks) and they are extremely comfortable, much more than glasses. I wear mine while im swimming because I'm virtually blind without them and its not like I would go into the water with glasses on either! They only fall out when you rub your eyes, and are very uncomfortable if you get a tear in them, or wear them inside out (if they are soft contacts) I would definitely recommend investing into some contacts! They are well worth it![/COLOR] :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal] I don't wear any type of glasses or cantacts or whatever.....but I wouldn't call myself an eye nudist....i'd call myself a person with normal vision.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Lol, yah, i jes' made that up.[/b] :p :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roxy89 [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I'm a Eye Nudist! People that I know that wear contacts say that they are comfortable and better than glasses.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] Thatz what I heard too...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roxy89 [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I'm a Eye Nudist! People that I know that wear contacts say that they are comfortable and better than glasses.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

They are... it takes a few days to get used to them and it can be a pain if they fall out or something gets in your eye, but over all they are great....

I can see thousand times better and I don't wear something on my face in the process :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

They are... it takes a few days to get used to them and it can be a pain if they fall out or something gets in your eye, but over all they are great....

I can see thousand times better and I don't wear something on my face in the process :) [/B][/QUOTE]
ditto
oy, I've been wearing glasses since I started kindergarten, my eyes were pretty bad then (heh, they're a heck of a lot worse now). I got contacts when I was in fifth grade. whatever you do, do NOT get hard contacts, those things S U K!

Guest Voodookanaka
I wear contacts, they make my eyes real shiney, I once met a girl who though she was in love with me because everytime she looked at me there was a sparkle in y eyes, coincdently enough she went off with another guy who wore contacts....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]I wear contacts, they make my eyes real shiney, I once met a girl who though she was in love with me because everytime she looked at me there was a sparkle in y eyes, coincdently enough she went off with another guy who wore contacts.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Lol, young love....[/b]

Guest Voodookanaka
I claim on insurance, well westfield, the only way youd be able to do tht is to move to south Yorkshire get born there, um...no wait nevermind.