OtakuBoards

Wheres Cloud?

KyJaUn~FuLlEr

Well he appeared in both Final Fantasy Tactics and Ergheiz as hidden characters. As for what happened to him officially in Final Fantasy VII, just beat the game and interpret for yourself. No one can give you an exact answer as the ending is much debated between two possible conclusions. That's my take anyway.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*sigh* must i post this again? NONE of the characters listed so far were in ALL 14 games released in the US... which were all realeased in japan so no nothing has a common thread in terms of characters! about the most seen name is 'king' and i think a few are even missing that...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B]Does anyone know wut ever happend to cloud?
Sorry if this is a stupid question but i just got into Final Fantasy!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]I'm right here silly :p

king wasn't in the first gameboy one... although it's not a final fantasy.... [/COLOR]

Lol, I'm not really gonna say much into this part of the post. Kuja, Cloud and Flash will remember this like it was like yesterday. Cid [U]is NOT[/U] in all the Final Fantasy games, just to be cautious for the newbies out there. I made the opposite statement ages back, saying he was in all the games. What a neanderthal I was there. There, my life story, lol.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea... pretty much anything you THINK you know about FF ill be able to make you question yoursef... show you how one game is better than another or whatnot... thou uh... FF MQ flat out sucks ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

True, naive I am sometimes.
Mystic Quest completely lacks flexibility. The world map for example, the basic, hit a directional button once to get to your destination, so you dont get any exploration freely. The battle system sucked, and so many others. And another example, in the forest village, it says search for that certain woman, with the mallet for a weapon, shes in the first house, well she was for me. And I found her straight away. But it was years ago since that was created.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea... pretty much anything you THINK you know about FF ill be able to make you question yourself [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Make me question this:
You can play all of the Final Fantasy Games on some sort of a system.

j/k [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Well he appeared in both Final Fantasy Tactics and Ergheiz as hidden characters. As for what happened to him officially in Final Fantasy VII, just beat the game and interpret for yourself. No one can give you an exact answer as the ending is much debated between two possible conclusions. That's my take anyway. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah he pretty much said it right there. he is a hidden character in tactics, i do know that, and the others i really didn't know about. but just really listen to him.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]Make me question this:
You can play all of the Final Fantasy Games on some sort of a system.

j/k [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]so what about the FF i created for the TI series calculators ;)?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]so what about the FF i created for the TI series calculators ;)?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Square never made it there for, it's not a "real" FF game...

good idea though..... heh, in the middle of class pretending to fool with a calculator, but it's actually a FF game.... I'd go for that.[/COLOR]

[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]so what about the FF i created for the TI series calculators ;)?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh heh... the TI calculators are cool. I use a TI-80 in physics at uni. And I used it in maths at college too (that's UK college, as in the equivalent of the last 2 years of high school in the US), man, the amount of work I [i]didn't[/i] do is astounding ;) . Mostly through playing with the graph function making smiley faces. If there's one thing I learned in maths, it's how to make a smiley face with mathematical formulae:D .

Oh... err.... back to the topic...
what was it again?.....
oh yeah....

I have no idea what happened to cloud. Anyone who claims to know for sure should not be trusted.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]
I have no idea what happened to cloud. Anyone who claims to know for sure should not be trusted. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Cloud came to Otakuboards, signed up, controlled my mind, and is now posting here...[/COLOR]