Kei Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 I don't know if this is qualified as spam, but if it is, my apologies. I need other peoples honest opinions about my drawings because me and my friends are making some SM comics and I need to know if my drawings are crap. Take a look.
Shinigami Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i] [B]:D :cool: looks good to me lady k [/B][/QUOTE] yeah! Not bad @ all.:toothy: it is really good!:devil:
Shy Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 [SIZE=1]Your Mars drawing is very good, you should trace over them in ink so they will look better on the comp though. Pencil doesn't look very good when it is scanned.[/SIZE]
Shinigami Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Your Mars drawing is very good, you should trace over them in ink so they will look better on the comp though. Pencil doesn't look very good when it is scanned.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] good point. i wish i could draw that good. (also it would help if i had a scanner...:all:)
Chibi-Trunks Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 Yeah, besides the fact that pencil doesn't come up good, I wouldn't know the difference from the real thing.:devil:
Ryuujin Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 It's not spam. That looks great Lady Katana. I'm not much of a Sailor Moon fan but I've seen a few eps. But that looks good, kinda one of the first concept drawings of her. :smoke:
Chibi-Trunks Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i] [B]It's not spam. That looks great Lady Katana. I'm not much of a Sailor Moon fan but I've seen a few eps. But that looks good, kinda one of the first concept drawings of her. :smoke: [/B][/QUOTE] I'm not a big fan either, but that is just a great drawing of her. I wish I could do that :bawl:
amiboshi Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 Wow!:eek: That's really good. Seriously, or I wouldn't say anything at all. I wish I could draw as good as you....oh, and I think it looks fine in pencil
Soccer 4 Life Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 Although I am not into Sailor Moon:nope: I just gotta give you props on a drawing well done!!!:wow: :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:smirk: :demon:
jeepercreeps200 Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 cool pic keep it up though the knee looks a little messed up but i have 2 cousin who watch and draw anime their own characters:flaming: pic
Chibi-Trunks Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 I showed it to my friend and she said it was a really awesome pic *edit* Rating of 1-10 she said it was 9.174938630285857396048386033857637 :p
Kei Posted February 7, 2002 Author Posted February 7, 2002 :blush: Well, I'm flattered. I didn't think it was that good.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 I'm going to agree with the rest of the people here. :) That drawing is very good. :)
Elfin_Girl Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 I agree as well. Very nice. I give it somewhere betwenn a 9 and a 10. Keep up the good work! I really want to see this comic when it's finished... :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now