BondFanatic Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 Touga clenched his hand in a fist, and pulled it back. "Now, I've really won!"
tursi Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 ((sorry i've been gone so long.....i've been gournded and a way for a long while)) *Utena walks up to Touga and bows* Utena: you won fair in square, my lateness is my own fault, i hope one day we'll fight again.
BondFanatic Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 ga bowed back and shook Utena's hand. "Thank you for that great fight." Touga then walked out of the ring, his Greatsword at his waist.
tursi Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 *goes over and sits and waits for the next match to start*
Anti Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 [I]Miki walked out into the ring, drawing his rapier[/I] Miki:I am ready...
XxmagentaxX Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 Juri kind of just appears.... juri: So am I....
tursi Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 *Utena smiles from the side lines and hands anthy back the sword* Utena: i belive this is yours.
Utena_Tenjou Posted February 23, 2002 Author Posted February 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tursi [/i] [B]*Utena smiles from the side lines and hands anthy back the sword* Utena: i belive this is yours. [/B][/QUOTE] *Takes sword from Utenas hand*....*gives the sword to Touga* This is now your sword.
Utena_Tenjou Posted February 23, 2002 Author Posted February 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i] [B]Juri kind of just appears.... juri: So am I.... [/B][/QUOTE] Ok lets begin the duel..
BondFanatic Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 Touga shakes his head. "I'm sorry, but that belongs to you, Utena."
tursi Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 *smiles at touga* Utena: It's right fully yours but i don't see anywhere in the rules that some one else can have it. *bows* thank-you touga, i accept your offer.
XxmagentaxX Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 I thought the next duel was Juri vs Miki???
tursi Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i] [B]I thought the next duel was Juri vs Miki??? [/B][/QUOTE] *looks confused* Utena: so did i.
Anti Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 erm whoops...umm gonna deleate that last post o.O;; got confused...cause that happens when you post a three in the morning about to fall asleep... [I]Miki walks into the ring and unsheaths his rapier, then faces Juri[/I] Miki:....ok lets go
Utena_Tenjou Posted February 26, 2002 Author Posted February 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i] [B]Touga shakes his head. "I'm sorry, but that belongs to you, Utena." [/B][/QUOTE] But Touga, you are the victor, you now officaly own the Sword of Dios..you should know that..
BondFanatic Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Utena_Tenjou [/i] [B] But Touga, you are the victor, you now officaly own the Sword of Dios..you should know that.. [/B][/QUOTE] The Sword of What-os? What's the sword of Dios?
Utena_Tenjou Posted February 27, 2002 Author Posted February 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i] [B] The Sword of What-os? [/B][/QUOTE] *looks confused* Dios is the god of the floating castle...
tursi Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 *once agian utena hands the sword to anthy* Utena: give it to to the person who deserves it
Utena_Tenjou Posted March 3, 2002 Author Posted March 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tursi [/i] [B]*once agian utena hands the sword to anthy* Utena: give it to to the person who deserves it [/B][/QUOTE] *gives the sword to touga* Juri and Miki, you may begin the duel now.
BondFanatic Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 Touga took the sword. "I guess I'll take it. Utena, thank you for a great deul."
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now