OtakuBoards

Tidus and Yuna

Guest BulmaVegeta1

-_-; sorry for ticking people off, but it isn't as if by saying that "Oh, Rikku and tidus make a better couple than Yuna and tidus" dosn't mean it's going to happen that way!, You can think that they make a better couple, fine. But pesonally I've beaten that game all of 7 times now and HAH! IT DON'T HAPPEN THAT WAY HAHHAHAHAH!:laugh:

[SIZE=1]Calm down... o_O;; - SG[/SIZE]

okay i don't know Who said it but someone said somthing like a true fan can like any couple they want or something stupid like that i don't think tifa was saying that people COULDN'T i think she was trying to say that if you really appriciate the hard work they put in for character developement/relationships you wouldn't have to complain or say that yuna is fat or something really un-true like that open your eyes! have you ever even looked at yuna? calling her fat must mean that all of the other girls on the game are MORBIDLY OBESE! and that is just not true.....

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ryoko [/i]
[B]okay i don't know Who said it but someone said somthing like a true fan can like any couple they want or something stupid like that i don't think tifa was saying that people COULDN'T i think she was trying to say that if you really appriciate the hard work they put in for character developement/relationships you wouldn't have to complain or say that yuna is fat or something really un-true like that open your eyes! have you ever even looked at yuna? calling her fat must mean that all of the other girls on the game are MORBIDLY OBESE! and that is just not true..... [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm sorry ppls, but Yuna isn't even CLOSE to being fat! I mean, she's practily a stick girl!! Maybe her arms and stomach look a bit bigger in some scenes, but if anyone has watched the wedding scene (I'm not going to spoil it anymore than that!), Yuna's legs are like poles and she looks bony and her arms are like toothpicks! I looked at her and tried to figure out why guys find stick girls attractive. I'm not trying to offend anyone here, but to me, I think Yuna is too skinny. I know some fat girls, and their legs each are the width of my whole body. That is fat. Yuna is nothing like that, so just forget about it. I know everyone hates Yuna and wants Rikku and Tidus together, but it wasn't meant to be for them.

[SIZE=1]I personally see no problem with Yuna, I find her quite pretty...

And could everyone stop posting things that spoil the game for others that haven't played it like "the marrige this blah" and "the kissing in the water blah" just please, say that you're spoiling the game [i]before[/i] you post it.

And Tifa, stop spamming.[/SIZE]

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I personally see no problem with Yuna, I find her quite pretty...

And could everyone stop posting things that spoil the game for others that haven't played it like "the marrige this blah" and "the kissing in the water blah" just please, say that you're spoiling the game [i]before[/i] you post it.

And Tifa, stop spamming.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
I stated quite clearly that I didn't mean to spoil when I posted. I was just warning sida255 not to, so don't get mad at me, cuz I've read the rules quite a few times to understand what I can and can't do.:)

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Sorry SG, I didn't mean to get on to you like that. Yeah, but she's a newbie, but she should still read the rules for spoilers, and should so Tifa, no offense to you guys. I was just like that when I first came here, and if I ever did something wrong, I'd either apogolize to the mod or just quit what I was doing. You guys should too. Now lets get back to the topic!
--------------------------------------------
Tidus and Yuna make a pretty good couple, but with Rikku, try to picture what I mean here. Rikku is kind of a spaz, she's young and careless. Tidus is kind of like that too, but Yuna is pretty mature and calm. Rikku and Tidus just don't make a good couple (too many blondes! *no ofense*) but Tidus and Yuna were just meant to be. How would the game go if Tidus and Rikku got together? Freaky, if you know what I mean!!:wigout: :cross:

Let's see. Didn't Tidus's dad and mom have brown hair? If so then that means Tidus has the non-dominant gene. So etheir way there kid would look like an Albed or a human. Tidus Yuna, Hmm. I don't really know if they would make a good couple. Since the game made them love each other I'd have to say: I DON'T KNOW.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SolidSnake2 [/i]
[B]Let's see. Didn't Tidus's dad and mom have brown hair? If so then that means Tidus has the non-dominant gene. So etheir way there kid would look like an Albed or a human. Tidus Yuna, Hmm. I don't really know if they would make a good couple. Since the game made them love each other I'd have to say: I DON'T KNOW. [/B][/QUOTE]
Have you been learning about genes in Science lately? Ugh, me too, about 6 months ago. Talk about boring. Do you remember the scenes when Tidus goes back and remembers his past and he has brown hair? I think either Tidus' hair changed as he grew or he colored it blonde. Have you ever looked at his roots? His hair has to be naturally brown! His roots are dark. Anyway, Tidus and Yuna are the perfect couple and Rikku would be ok but that would be too many blondes. Did I mention that I was once a blonde? Anyway, not all blondes are stupid, so there!!! My friend also told me that I look like Lulu. :nervous: Scary!!:worried: I think it's my black hair and my always angry looking face. The dress I wore today was a little, well, never mind, but my friend said that I looked like Lulu today. And I'm pretty sure it was the dress. But then why was she lookin?:therock:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SolidSnake2 [/i]
[B]Tidus Yuna, Hmm. I don't really know if they would make a good couple. Since the game made them love each other I'd have to say: I DON'T KNOW. [/B][/QUOTE]

I hear ya... So far ive only agreed with the pairing from ff8: Squall and Rinoa... And that's only because i dislike Quistis... but that's another story...

I too think that Tidus and Rikku would be a better couple... but at the end of FFX it would be really weird if tidus turned around and said, "Oh yeah, by the way, I love rikku not yuna..." So i suppose that Tidus and Yuna is the only logical FFX couple that would fit into the story... in other people's dreams, Tidus could end up with Rikku... And not just their dreams, but their fanfics...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mystfalcon25 [/i]
[B]

I hear ya... So far ive only agreed with the pairing from ff8: Squall and Rinoa... And that's only because i dislike Quistis... but that's another story...

I too think that Tidus and Rikku would be a better couple... but at the end of FFX it would be really weird if tidus turned around and said, "Oh yeah, by the way, I love rikku not yuna..." So i suppose that Tidus and Yuna is the only logical FFX couple that would fit into the story... in other people's dreams, Tidus could end up with Rikku... And not just their dreams, but their fanfics... [/B][/QUOTE]

Right on! Your right about the fanfics, one of my friends says Tidus should get together with Rikku. So I'll say it again:I don't really know. But I will say this:It's up to you people who think Tidus should be with.BulmaVegeta1, You should have put out a poll to find out.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Well, I can't do a poll now because a mod might not like my topic and close it or get mad at me for doing a poll on a topic that has already been out. Anyway, I know that Tidus and Yuna belong together, but I also think that Wakka and Lulu would be a perfect match. I could say that Rikku should be with Auron, but that would be SCARY and a little weird, he's just too old for her.

• 3 weeks later...
i dont remember who said this but they did : And Tifa, stop spamming.

okay see where it says 'newbie' i'm a 'newbie' so stop telling me to stop spamming because i'm new at this computer junk!!

[color=indigo]Well, if you're new, spamming once or twice can be excused if it's not on purpose. But by now you should know what spam is, though, so in the future it won't be excused. Hopefully, the rules will be back up soon...

If anyone sees some spam, you can use the "Report this post to a moderator" function, and it will be dealt with. You don't need to get after the person for it. It will be taken care of by the moderators soon enough.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]Now....what about the topic? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Shutup, this topic has become absolutely full of spam. I'm closing it right now.

Topic closed.[/SIZE]