OtakuBoards

Tidus and Yuna

Guest BulmaVegeta1

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Do you think Tidus and Yuna are a good couple? I really dunno, but I think that Tidus could find someone a lot prettier! He needs to get his butt back to Zanarkand to play blitz ball again methinks.

Yuna is naive, head strong and serious, but not "yucky" or "fat." I mean really, did you ever even see Yuna? I agree that he'd have been better off with Rikku. Anyway, Tidus can't just go back to Zanarkand that easily. It's like saying that Ginger isn't right for the Professor, so he should just get the heck off the island.

i thought that yuna and rikku are pretty. but maybe its jus cuz i'm a girl and i have a different opinion from guys. (ok, so they don't have big chests like rei or pamela, but does it really matter?) i especially hate the ending cuz it's too sad! but i think yuna and tidus were meant for eachother and the ending ruined it. sigh* o well... they make a kyoote couple tho...

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]I think he'd be kinda better off with Rikku...but eh, the story doesn't go that way...except maybe in one of the dreams that Tidus has...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
I would rather see Yuna and Tidus together than Rikku and Tidus. Rikku is a bit too young for him, methinks. Yuna isn't always fat, it's just that in some scenes she looks that way. But I never knew that Tidus had a dream like that... Is it in the game? I still haven't beaten it yet, though.

[SPOLIER] I know that there's a part when Tidus and Yuna kiss in the water, but I haven't actually gotten that far.[/SPOILER]

But I think Auron is soooooo cool with his huge sword and his outfit seems cool. Awww, heck! I just love the whole game!!!!:cool:

[SIZE=1]When you are going to say something about this game, something that happens in it, PLEASE note it as a spoiler as some of us have not even [i]got[/i] the game yet. Read the Final Fantasy Forum rules please as well, thank you-SG[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]I think he'd be kinda better off with Rikku...but eh, the story doesn't go that way...except maybe in one of the dreams that Tidus has...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]Yeah i totally agree with you..Rikku is much prettier and smarter and also I like those al-bhed eyes...[/COLOR]

why did he pick yuna? i mean, geez, he must've been hit in the head with one too many blitzballs or somethin cuz man!

Rikku is, yes, the better one to choose. I completely agree.

And, by the way, an FF fan can disagree with the way that the story is and still be a fan, you know.

Some people....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]Do you think Tidus and Yuna are a good couple? I really dunno, but I think that Tidus could find someone a lot prettier! He needs to get his butt back to Zanarkand to play blitz ball again methinks. [/B][/QUOTE]
Ok first thing. In my opinion, Yuna is not unattractive. And going back to Zanarkand would be quite hard, seeing as Sin attacked and everyone fled or got destroyed. Or I dont know, I've only played the demo, perhaps it gets revived and they live happy ever after, yeah right. Quite frankly, Final Fantasy doesn't need critiscism, seeing as its great and doesn't need to be altered. Never will have to.

Guest BlitzAce
(myst go online) YUNA IS FAT! maybe not huge but she is fat and Rikku would be way better for tidus, wait a second why are we even discussing this, IT'S A VIDEO GAME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tifa [/i]
[B]:rolleyes: you are the most disgusting perv on Otaku YECHHHHH!!!!!!:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]\

Would you please stop spamming.

Ok I guess you could say that yuna isn't that hot but, she is powerful, with all those aeons. Rikku is hotter but eh...well he should have Rikku as a girlfriend but I don't know. But the girls back in Zanarkand, naw. lol. *_*

For a little recap...

Tidus is 17
Yuna is 17
Rikku is 15(2 year difference with Tidus too old, eh?)
Lulu is 22
Wakka is 24
Auron is 35
Kimahri.... about the same age as Auron I might think...

I think Yuna and Tidus are alright... Rikku seems ok also, but I'm kinda more of an Aurikku fan some reason.~.^ Tidus and Lulu wouldn't really be....... effective.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Undying Angel [/i]
[B]For a little recap...

Tidus is 17
Yuna is 17
Rikku is 15(2 year difference with Tidus too old, eh?)
Lulu is 22
Wakka is 24
Auron is 35
Kimahri.... about the same age as Auron I might think...

I think Yuna and Tidus are alright... Rikku seems ok also, but I'm kinda more of an Aurikku fan some reason.~.^ Tidus and Lulu wouldn't really be....... effective. [/B][/QUOTE]
He he. I see, Lulu being an all round wise sorceror, while Tidus as a bright, chirpy teenager, I see a bit of a difference. Oh well, as the saying goes, opposites attract..

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by animenewbie [/i]
[B]how about Rikku , Yuna and Tidus doing a threesome :eek: . that would be hot lol :D [/B][/QUOTE]
No offense, but that is like really sick........Please don't EVER say something like that again!!! Tidus and Yuna were meant to be together, and that's how it's going to stay!:toothy: