Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Do you think Tidus and Yuna are a good couple? I really dunno, but I think that Tidus could find someone a lot prettier! He needs to get his butt back to Zanarkand to play blitz ball again methinks.
Fall Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 Well, their an alright couple, but yeah, he could look for someone else..... But it wouldn't matter if they stayed like they are now..... :rolleyes:
RicoTranzrig Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]I think he'd be kinda better off with Rikku...but eh, the story doesn't go that way...except maybe in one of the dreams that Tidus has...[/COLOR]
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 Well he'd be better off with pamala anderson LOL really BUt him and yuna yuck i think yuna is ugly and fat not phat but fat!!!
RicoTranzrig Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 How is Yuna fat? She looks relatively skinny to me...she does sound like an airhead, isn't cute as the others but...fat?
Charles Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 Yuna is naive, head strong and serious, but not "yucky" or "fat." I mean really, did you ever even see Yuna? I agree that he'd have been better off with Rikku. Anyway, Tidus can't just go back to Zanarkand that easily. It's like saying that Ginger isn't right for the Professor, so he should just get the heck off the island.
SaiYaNgUrL Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 i thought that yuna and rikku are pretty. but maybe its jus cuz i'm a girl and i have a different opinion from guys. (ok, so they don't have big chests like rei or pamela, but does it really matter?) i especially hate the ending cuz it's too sad! but i think yuna and tidus were meant for eachother and the ending ruined it. sigh* o well... they make a kyoote couple tho...
Spikey Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 yuna and tidus are a real good couple. man it doesn't matter about the looks, i mean you think the girls in zanarkand are gonna have suumans and aoens? what about curaga?
gouf Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 it's funny in good final fansty game there's a guy and a female that fall in love ex: squall rinoa. zidanie dagger. betrix and stinaer cloud and umm umm shoot i can't rember her name
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]I think he'd be kinda better off with Rikku...but eh, the story doesn't go that way...except maybe in one of the dreams that Tidus has...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I would rather see Yuna and Tidus together than Rikku and Tidus. Rikku is a bit too young for him, methinks. Yuna isn't always fat, it's just that in some scenes she looks that way. But I never knew that Tidus had a dream like that... Is it in the game? I still haven't beaten it yet, though. [SPOLIER] I know that there's a part when Tidus and Yuna kiss in the water, but I haven't actually gotten that far.[/SPOILER] But I think Auron is soooooo cool with his huge sword and his outfit seems cool. Awww, heck! I just love the whole game!!!!:cool: [SIZE=1]When you are going to say something about this game, something that happens in it, PLEASE note it as a spoiler as some of us have not even [i]got[/i] the game yet. Read the Final Fantasy Forum rules please as well, thank you-SG[/SIZE]
Kittie Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 i agree...like it's already been said...that Tidus and Rikku would have made a better couple! :D IMO...Yuna is not veri kute! Rikku is much kuter! ^-^v however i Love Yuna's outfit! :blush: :wave:
~: Suger :~ Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 I think Yuna and Rikku are both pretty, but Tidus and Yuna make a better couple.
Zero-Sama Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 You are all nuts.It's Tidus and Lulu!I mean come on!You have to have a girl with a nice chest!And the why she shows them off at the end of a battle......Ohhh.......Brings me back to when i used to dream about Tifa.......Actualy,I still do......:naughty:
iggy Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 tidus and yuna dont make as good of a couple as tidus and rikku
shibatku Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 Heres a weird couple- Lulu and Wakka or Rikku and Tidus?? But Yuna and Tidus are a good couple.
Guest Shift Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]I think he'd be kinda better off with Rikku...but eh, the story doesn't go that way...except maybe in one of the dreams that Tidus has...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkblue]Yeah i totally agree with you..Rikku is much prettier and smarter and also I like those al-bhed eyes...[/COLOR]
animenewbie Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 how about Rikku , Yuna and Tidus doing a threesome :eek: . that would be hot lol :D
mystfalcon25 Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 why did he pick yuna? i mean, geez, he must've been hit in the head with one too many blitzballs or somethin cuz man! Rikku is, yes, the better one to choose. I completely agree. And, by the way, an FF fan can disagree with the way that the story is and still be a fan, you know. Some people....
Zidargh Posted March 9, 2002 Posted March 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i] [B]Do you think Tidus and Yuna are a good couple? I really dunno, but I think that Tidus could find someone a lot prettier! He needs to get his butt back to Zanarkand to play blitz ball again methinks. [/B][/QUOTE] Ok first thing. In my opinion, Yuna is not unattractive. And going back to Zanarkand would be quite hard, seeing as Sin attacked and everyone fled or got destroyed. Or I dont know, I've only played the demo, perhaps it gets revived and they live happy ever after, yeah right. Quite frankly, Final Fantasy doesn't need critiscism, seeing as its great and doesn't need to be altered. Never will have to.
Guest BlitzAce Posted March 9, 2002 Posted March 9, 2002 (myst go online) YUNA IS FAT! maybe not huge but she is fat and Rikku would be way better for tidus, wait a second why are we even discussing this, IT'S A VIDEO GAME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
Spikey Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tifa [/i] [B]:rolleyes: you are the most disgusting perv on Otaku YECHHHHH!!!!!!:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]\ Would you please stop spamming. Ok I guess you could say that yuna isn't that hot but, she is powerful, with all those aeons. Rikku is hotter but eh...well he should have Rikku as a girlfriend but I don't know. But the girls back in Zanarkand, naw. lol. *_*
Undying Angel Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 For a little recap... Tidus is 17 Yuna is 17 Rikku is 15(2 year difference with Tidus too old, eh?) Lulu is 22 Wakka is 24 Auron is 35 Kimahri.... about the same age as Auron I might think... I think Yuna and Tidus are alright... Rikku seems ok also, but I'm kinda more of an Aurikku fan some reason.~.^ Tidus and Lulu wouldn't really be....... effective.
Zidargh Posted March 13, 2002 Posted March 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Undying Angel [/i] [B]For a little recap... Tidus is 17 Yuna is 17 Rikku is 15(2 year difference with Tidus too old, eh?) Lulu is 22 Wakka is 24 Auron is 35 Kimahri.... about the same age as Auron I might think... I think Yuna and Tidus are alright... Rikku seems ok also, but I'm kinda more of an Aurikku fan some reason.~.^ Tidus and Lulu wouldn't really be....... effective. [/B][/QUOTE] He he. I see, Lulu being an all round wise sorceror, while Tidus as a bright, chirpy teenager, I see a bit of a difference. Oh well, as the saying goes, opposites attract..
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted March 14, 2002 Posted March 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by animenewbie [/i] [B]how about Rikku , Yuna and Tidus doing a threesome :eek: . that would be hot lol :D [/B][/QUOTE] No offense, but that is like really sick........Please don't EVER say something like that again!!! Tidus and Yuna were meant to be together, and that's how it's going to stay!:toothy:
Recommended Posts