Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i]
[B]

That would be pretty cool, but it would take forever to come out. [/B][/QUOTE]
Why would it? I mean, they already have other GCN games out on-line..... Don't they?
Posted
Actually there is a gcn game coming out at the same pokemon advance is and the to games will be able to connect to each other.

I think that they should call the first pokemon advance games red blue and yellow/green.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kristoff119 [/i]
[B]Actually there is a gcn game coming out at the same pokemon advance is and the to games will be able to connect to each other.

I think that they should call the first pokemon advance games red blue and yellow/green. [/B][/QUOTE]
What do you mean? ...the GBA and the GCN can connect? ..and they can trade or whatever with these new game coming out?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
What do you mean? ...the GBA and the GCN can connect? ..and they can trade or whatever with these new game coming out? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Yes, there is a cable out now (in the US, anyway) that connects the GBA and the GCN. The first games to use this are Sonic Advance (GBA) and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (GCN).

There will no doubt be Pokémon games for both systems (although I don't think any have been officially announced) that will use this cable.

I think Yellow is better than Red/Blue. You get all three of the starting Pokémon (Bulbasaur, Charmander, & Squirtle) in Yellow, [i]plus[/i] Pikachu.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]this option will probably be put into the gba version of pokemon.... [/B][/QUOTE]Well I was just wondering when the GBA version was coming out.....?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Well I was just wondering when the GBA version was coming out.....? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]When will it be released? It hasn't even been officially announced yet... But you know there's going to be one.

I'm guessing it'll be out around the 4th quarter of 2002, or the 1st quarter of 2003.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
[color=indigo]When will it be released? It hasn't even been officially announced yet... But you know there's going to be one.

I'm guessing it'll be out around the 4th quarter of 2002, or the 1st quarter of 2003.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]Thanks jcgoudy, that's what I wanted to know... an idea of when it was coming out. Thanks! :)
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Shift
Posted
That could never happen...
Posted
Herman Nation, please stop bringing up old topic...all these topics you've brought back may affect you by ending in a ban! so please stop bringing back old topics

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...