OtakuBoards

Pokemon..... Merging?

Fall

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kristoff119 [/i]
[B]Actually there is a gcn game coming out at the same pokemon advance is and the to games will be able to connect to each other.

I think that they should call the first pokemon advance games red blue and yellow/green. [/B][/QUOTE]
What do you mean? ...the GBA and the GCN can connect? ..and they can trade or whatever with these new game coming out?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
What do you mean? ...the GBA and the GCN can connect? ..and they can trade or whatever with these new game coming out? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Yes, there is a cable out now (in the US, anyway) that connects the GBA and the GCN. The first games to use this are Sonic Advance (GBA) and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (GCN).

There will no doubt be Pokémon games for both systems (although I don't think any have been officially announced) that will use this cable.

I think Yellow is better than Red/Blue. You get all three of the starting Pokémon (Bulbasaur, Charmander, & Squirtle) in Yellow, [i]plus[/i] Pikachu.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Well I was just wondering when the GBA version was coming out.....? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]When will it be released? It hasn't even been officially announced yet... But you know there's going to be one.

I'm guessing it'll be out around the 4th quarter of 2002, or the 1st quarter of 2003.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
[color=indigo]When will it be released? It hasn't even been officially announced yet... But you know there's going to be one.

I'm guessing it'll be out around the 4th quarter of 2002, or the 1st quarter of 2003.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]Thanks jcgoudy, that's what I wanted to know... an idea of when it was coming out. Thanks! :)

• 3 weeks later...