OtakuBoards

Advance Wars..

Flash

History lesson; to win start by moving a md tank and a mech unit into one lander and a recon unit and a infantry unit into the other then moove it all north. park the landers on the island inbetween the two larger ones untill further notice. there you will find a submarine and a loaded lander kill them both in turn 2. there is also a cruiser take it out with your battleship. there is a enemy battleship in the top corner (on the side of the blue moon base.) send your subs to kill the battleship . once it is dead take the landers and land them right next to the enemy HQ. then capture it . if your captueing troops encounter artillety fire surface your subs near the coast and the subs will get hit instead.

Have fun,

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Ive got it, I was crazy about it the first day I bought it, I wouldnt stop playing it. I must havegotten 2 hours of sleep that one day,lol. Anyways I have every character except Nell, which you can unlock by beating advanced campaign ( extremely harder then regular campaign ). Im on one of the drake missions I think, i havent played it in a while. I even wrote a review on it for OtakuGamer wich james hasnt even put up yet for abot a month!!!! Im getting pissed!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B] I even wrote a review on it for OtakuGamer wich james hasnt even put up yet for abot a month!!!! Im getting pissed! [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dont worry im trying to get adam to post up stuff from me... and im supposedly staff for it... so like yea... haha it will get up eventually if you bug them enuff ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]A. u cant (without more than one game)
B. just spread your units out and block up the bridge with a few sneak some guys up the side (after your doing ok) then take over his base. he took me 3 tries to do so dont feel bad[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]:devil: :devil: :devil:

Wow nice of you to respond so soon! i like people who respond timely. So i have to trade maps to get more than 3 design maps?
Thanks a million!

:devil: :devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

No No No, he meens youd have to buy another advanced wars game which would let you have 6 instead of 3!:) it was a joke.

and try not to swear kevin