OtakuBoards

Nightmares

Duo Maxwell

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
Well I think my doctor has some..... :D So I can just go there and fix it up! Nahahaaaaaa..... But I'm too lazy..... -_-

Last time I remember was when my mum bought some for my brother in the supermarket..... :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]

-_- and how am I supposed to get some? I don't even know what its called

[B]
Lol, sorry.

Why don't you try asking your doctor? He should hopefully know..... :) [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah... my doctor... do I have to? I'm not really happy with him... and half the time he's on holiday so I'll end up with some other doctor :bawl:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]

yeah... my doctor... do I have to? I'm not really happy with him... and half the time he's on holiday so I'll end up with some other doctor :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]
Hehe, I used to have a doctor that I didn't get on with..... Not very nice he wasn't..... -_-

Maybe you should go to the chemist, or the pharmacy or whatever it's called..... They might have something, maybe even that thing I mentioned! :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]I used to have troubling dreams before....They used to feel very real, like it was happening...and they used to be very violent sometimes...like a knife through someones head, pinning them to a wall, and that kinda thing. Sometimes it used to be people I know or knew...[/B][/QUOTE]
I know what you mean. usually I just get scared out of my wits when I have nightmares. but I hate those dreams when ppl die or get hurt. heh, I've been stabbed in the leg and back, shot in the arm, chest and head a couple of times, and I've watched my parents/siblings/friends get killed (thankfully not all in one dream). one time it actually felt like I got hurt (I think it was when I got stabbed in the leg), cuz I woke up and my leg was still hurting. I must've slept on it funny or somethin'.

[color=crimson]When I was a kid [and now] I was [am] a godzilla fan.

So I had these insane nightmares of me running from this huge godzilla. o_O......... And they were recurring. -___-'....

Then one time I had a dream I saw a pair of eyes stareing out of a black area in a newspaper photo and I looked out the window and the eyes were there. Stareing at me >_<

And thennnnnnnnnnn...

I had a bloody dream. I was in my living, and the floors and walls were white, with splashes of blood on them. On a white couch, two courpses sat [my parents i suppose] and I screamed. I tryed to run but a large bloody hand ripped out of the floor and grabbed me pulling me under...

I was a disturbed kid ....[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]When I was a kid [and now] I was [am] a godzilla fan.

So I had these insane nightmares of me running from this huge godzilla. o_O......... And they were recurring. -___-'....

Then one time I had a dream I saw a pair of eyes stareing out of a black area in a newspaper photo and I looked out the window and the eyes were there. Stareing at me >_<

And thennnnnnnnnnn...

I had a bloody dream. I was in my living, and the floors and walls were white, with splashes of blood on them. On a white couch, two courpses sat [my parents i suppose] and I screamed. I tryed to run but a large bloody hand ripped out of the floor and grabbed me pulling me under...

I was a disturbed kid ....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
heh, I've had a couple of nightmares somewhat like the first one you mentioned. I was maybe 8, I think. I had gotten the eyes off of a Disney movie somewhere, it kinda freaked me out when I saw them then, but the nightmare amplified it a lot more.........................come to think of it, a lot of my childhood nightmares had to do with stuff from Disney, and most other movies I liked watching.....................that's stupid..............

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]You know...if you know you're dreaming but you don't wake up...you can actully do whatever in the world you want where you couldn't do in real life. Like you can fly or pull a gun out of your pocket or whatever. Its pretty cool actully. Lucid Dreaming I think its called. [/B][/QUOTE]

Indeedy... Lucid dreaming, 'Tis called, as you said. And yes, 'tis very cool. :D It's just a shame I can't do some serious 'Lucid Living' :D :D :D :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]What?? You all act like nightmares are bad or something!! i love nightmares!!! They're funny to me!!!:cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

......Okaay????:confused:
-------------------------
once I had a very,very,very horiffying nightmare. you see I have this phobia about clowns...just the thought about makes my skin crawl....but anyway i had a nightmare about five clowns hovering around my head, they had very sharp teeth and they actually started to bite me......ugh..blood was everywhere... well until I woke up.:(

I don't often get nightmares, but I can remember 2 of them:

1. This was when I was about 8. Basically, there was a vampire. Thats all I can remember.

2. This one I can remember more clearly:

It's dark...The school is at the top of a large hill, with little bushes making a path, which the path is sometimes a road and sometimes just grass. I'm crouching down with one of my friends, and we're hearing loads of screams. Then we suddenly see cars appearing from no-where driving down the path (which turns into a road). Me and my friend then look up to see someone come out of the building. Imperfect Cell. :laugh: Thats right, I had a nightmare about imperfect Cell! :laugh: Anywayz, he starts absorbing everyone, and loads of blood goes flying, and then suddenly my friend's back is pierced by Cells tail, and he's sucked through the bush, then loads of screams are heard, and then I turn around to see a giant spike (the front of Cells tail) speeding upto my face, then I wake up just before it rips my head off. :)

I don't remember any more.

[B]You know, I just read something interesting..... If you die in a nightmare you have, it's a 99% chance that you'll die that way in real life..... :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

I've known that for ages... I used to quote it everyday at school... only to piss my friends off

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]

I've known that for ages... I used to quote it everyday at school... only to piss my friends off [/B][/QUOTE]Hehe, well I just realised that I've had about 500 nightmares in which I die..... O_O

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]LOL Zora! And why are so many people afraid of clowns? Jeeze. [/B][/QUOTE]

:babble: Well...my cousins made me watch that horrifying,clown movie....."IT", when I was about 7 years old, and now.....if one gets too close to me....I might just hit him. :nervous: