OtakuBoards

Nightmares

Duo Maxwell

lately I've been having nightmares and broken sleep, the nightmare part freaked me because I hadn't had one in something like nine years or something.
My friend reckons when you have a nightmare you're expressing some thing... which I don't get seing one of them was about caniblism and the other one a chick who looked like quistis was trying to kill me and my right hand got stabbed through, the weirder thing is that whenever I think about this my right hand gets this itchy-stabbing sorta feeling

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I have not had Nightmares in a VERY long time. . but when I had them, WOW, were they wierd ^_^

The strangest, I suppose, would be an old re-curring Nightmare where I was stuck on a boat with a bunch of people, and this little monster or something kept sneaking around and killing people. Basically your normal movie cliche' How boring, right? ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]
The strangest, I suppose, would be an old re-curring Nightmare where I was stuck on a boat with a bunch of people, and this little monster or something kept sneaking around and killing people. Basically your normal movie cliche' How boring, right? ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had one of those dreams once. Th weird thing was... I was the monster............. seriously!

I have the same thing happening.....

I have a nightmare about being chased by this monster thing..... Sorta like that killer in Scream 3..... And in the end I get stabbed in the stomach..... And I nearly die.....

And now, whenever I think about it, I get a stabbing sorta feeling in my stomach..... And worse, this nightmare keeps coming back too..... :(

You're not the only one Duo..... :)

I don't really have nightmares anymore...I just have some weird psycho dreams. I enjoy them tho because they are entertaining. But I have reaccoring dreams. Like I can dream the same dream twice...but the thing is that there could be a year before I dream it for the 2nd time.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]Whoa... Duo... a nightmare about cannibalism.... :nervous: [/B][/QUOTE]

yes Deus... it was very disgusting

I never actually thought anyone else had the same sorta thing I remember once when I was four I had a nightmare where this bad clone dude killed the good one and pinned him up on the door with knives... the ting is when I woke up I was petrefied to touch the floor because I was afraid of snakes being under my bed, there was no snakes in my dream...

anyways the nightmares dont really bother me its the broken sleep seing I'll end up sitting in bed for hours after waking up I'll be tired during school and I can't concentrate anymore I almost fell asleep in science and english on friday... :sleep:

re-occuring nightmares suck.

I have about 4 that I've had regularly (by that I mean when I do have nightmares it's normally one of them) since I was about 8 or something. Not nice, cause once it starts I know exactly how it's gona end and I can hear myself somewhere in my conciousness going "oh sh!t not this again, come on wake up you fool you know how it ends" but it'll take ages before I actually wake myself up :nervous:

i had a nightmare that came back like 10 times but now i dun get nightmares.

but the nightmare was......

[color=red] dracula came to my school (dracula from a game) but the first time it didn't finish until the 10 time becus i always wake up then i stay awake.... and he was turning everyone into zombie..so i climbed up the stairs and ran...(later i forced my mind to finish it).....o god it was freaky and i was like 7:eek: :eek: :eek: but im alright now. (i barely have dreams anymore)then i stay up until 6:30am becus i was like fukin scared..... god its freaky[/color]

my nightmares usually consist of 2 reocurring nightmares. but one week, I had a really strange dream that almost turned into a nightmare. the next night I actually did have a nightmare. and they kept getting worse and worse until by Saturday I was trying to stay awake the whole night (but ended up falling asleep anyway--it wasn't pretty). I forget when I stopped having those nightmares, they just went away for some reason.

You know...if you know you're dreaming but you don't wake up...you can actully do whatever in the world you want where you couldn't do in real life. Like you can fly or pull a gun out of your pocket or whatever. Its pretty cool actully. Lucid Dreaming I think its called.

I like nightmares. The only problem is, I never get them anymore. When I was little I had a recurring nightmare and my dad got me an Indian dream catcher. I've only had dreams since then, and when I try to remember them, they slip away...:huh:

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]LOL, ok, I kind of remember why I had those nightmares. . Ok, this is like - tenish maybe more years ago. Arachnaphobia came out on VHS. My mom rented the movie and allowed us kids to watch it. Well, that was a huge mistake for how old I was ^_^ My parents were always pretty strict about what we were allowed to watch, and what we were not. I think this was one of the worst I had seen in quite some time, and wow, did it stick with me.

Anyways, I think the small thing that was chasing everyone was the big spider in the movie >_<

Too bad I don't have nightmares anymore. . though mine were never as bad as I know some peoples are, they sometimes help me to remember that I have a dark side. . . . Hmmmm. . that being said, maybe that is why I have not had one. .

I forgot how to be mean =( Wierd you say? I know, and agree =P[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=deeppink]I don't think I really get nightmares anymore...if I do, I forget them by that same afternoon.

I used to get this reaccuring one that scared the hell out of me when I was little. There wasn't anything actually [i]scary[/i] about it...it must have just triggered some horrible stimuli in my brain that told me to freak out.

I [i]hated[/i] it...I can't even describe it since it made no sense at all :cross:[/color]

I used to have troubling dreams before....They used to feel very real, like it was happening...and they used to be very violent sometimes...like a knife through someones head, pinning them to a wall, and that kinda thing. Sometimes it used to be people I know or knew...The dreams went away a few years ago...I think right after a I had my second nervous breakdown. But thank God, now when my head hits the pillow, i'm out like a light and I don't usually remember my dreams, but somehow I feel that they are brighter than they used to be.:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wuteva8 [/i]
[B]hey...when did they raise the flc to 60sec??? i thought that after they redid the whole board thing they changed it to like 15 sec...:therock: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]It's so that double posting, which is what you have done, doesn't happen.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Well isn't there a cure to let you stop having nightmares? I mean. I remeber hearing something about a medicine that you could take before you sleep, and it stops nightmares..... Anyone else heard of this? [/B][/QUOTE]

nope I haven't heard of it... god I need some!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]

nope I haven't heard of it... god I need some!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
Well I think my doctor has some..... :D So I can just go there and fix it up! Nahahaaaaaa..... But I'm too lazy..... -_-

Last time I remember was when my mum bought some for my brother in the supermarket..... :toothy: