OtakuBoards

Dragonball GT:The Final Flaw

shibatku

Actually its Final Flash.

Goku flys out of the building and super charges a saiyan blast and destroys Super 17's arm then Super 17 jumps up and does a solar flare and htne Goku gets pounded to the ground were the ground explodes and Goku is in the hole dazed.

Note:We'll do two more posts then get on to another journey fight ok I'll allow till the 26th. Have fun and remember just two more.

Ok sorry for double posting, but we need to move on .

After defeating the 17's the group take off through space and arrive at their first destination. Planet Namek(New)

They then learn from the elder that a monster has been terrorizing Namekian's and in order to find out anyhting they have to destroy it.

Later they find the monster to be no other than an Evil Puruga(Namekian Dragon). They start the fight.

Goku blasts a huge kamehameha at him but he doesn't even flinch. All of the sudden....

Goku then Goes SSJ4 and fires a Geenki-Dama the size of Earth at Puruga and Puruga falls to the ground and as hes getting back up he is hit to the ground again by Android 13 who shouts:
"Back off Puruga this is my fight not yours," then Puruga shoots a beam at 13 spliting him into pieces and sending the pieces to diffrent worlds. THen Puruga turns to the Saiyans,"You think you can beat me don't even think it I am all poweful, you WILL DIE!!!!!!."All of the sudden Puruga grows and glows and pulls the saiyans into the air with psychic powers and fires a total destruction blast sending almost destroying the saiyans when Goku gets up and sneaks behind Puruga and absorbs the Namekian Dragon balls then Puruga falls to the ground and as a last desperation attack he............ (someone fill in thats in the story just don't kill anyone)

Bardock, watches as parunga, points his hands at his son, and charges up a final blast that would destroy him, nad bardock, goes ssj4, and teleports over him, and fires a Kienzan disk at him, slicing him in 2, and then parunga dies.

----------------------
I thought that the one would be good, but it baisically sucks. i now quit this thread and story after i post this