OtakuBoards

Dragonball GT:The Final Flaw

shibatku

I choose Goku.

This is a journey to find the final flaw. What's the final flaw you ask? Well its a lengendary move taught not by a mortal, but is taught by a sacred being in a far off galaxy and the Z-Warriors(Especially Goku and Vegita)want to learn it but there is one side efect of the power they found out about. You have to have some saiyan blood in you.

Well I'll start this in about two day or so.

Have fun choosing.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
You just tell us what to do and lets get this thing started. And I know that Bra can't turn into a Super Saiyan and all that other crap, so I'll have to pretend that she's a really good fighter. Oh, well, I won't worry about that until we get started......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darncoolguy1 [/i]
[B]Ohh mess it I will be Little Gohan [/B][/QUOTE]

Um there is already a Gohan. I know I am Teenager and you are young but there can't be two Gohans. Are there two Gohans in DBZ? I dun think so. Sorry if you can't find a character now but I called him first.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Damn, when are we going to start this thing? It's going to get at the bottom of the list, and everyone will forget about it, so HURRY UP AND START IT!!!!!:wigout: :mad:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]Damn, when are we going to start this thing? It's going to get at the bottom of the list, and everyone will forget about it, so HURRY UP AND START IT!!!!!:wigout: :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah...I agree. This will just end up as a loudy thread. So hurry up!

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Well said, cuz most everybody has already forgotten about it. Whenever you do these kinds of things, You let people sign up for 2-3 days max, and then you start the story. THat way, ppl won't forget about it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]Agreed, but since its in my profile, I dont have to scroll donw to the bottom or anything [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=crimson]

Yeah, it is in my Profile also.

If you don't start this fast I am going to forget and I will quit.[/size][/color]

Thread started

The group prepare to leave when all of the sudden Super 17 appears behind the group and chalenges them to a fight then Super 17 transforms into several versions(one for each of the people) Then a fight ensues.(Post your fight)Goku shoots a kamehameha at Super 17 and he dodges it and then Goku starts to fight hand to hand with him and blasts him to the ground with a super saiyan quick blast. Then Super 17 fires a hyper beam at Goku and Goku goes into a building.

Note:You can't kill Super 17 wiht just one post.

Bardock Turns around, and stares Super 17 down. he slowly Slides into an Aikido style stance, and then rushes at him. Jabs at his gut, and uppercuts 17's jaw. floats up, and roundhouses his temple, then zanzokens behind 17, and knees him in the spinal column, and then jabs his kidneys, and then zanzokens over him, and blasts him into the ground, smirking for a second.

Suddenly, 17 flies upwards and passes through him, as he is an image, and then bardock feels his elbow slam into his spine, and then some jabs to the ribcage, and a knee to the face.

Bardock, floats to the ground, and dosen't move.......

My fight
-----------

Vegetablocked super 17 first punch and conterd with a punch to 17 jaw.The force of the attack sent 17back by about a foot but then super 17 charged up a kai blast and shot it at Vegeta. The blast hit Vegeta but did not fase him>Vegeat then started to charge up his specal attack final blast

(I think that is what it is)