Guest Solid_Gir Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 I am about as stupid as it get's when it comes to building websites. I would like to know how to make a link within a link. Example you click on anime then on dbz. I tried but dbz showed up on the main menu can anyone help? Please
Narius Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 ...might wanna be a little more specific than that....
coolkam007 Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 theres special code for that, clicking on a button and more links come out.. Or you can do it like this have you main page have the Anime link on it, have Anime link to an Anime page, where you have a list of links to anime pages, have dbz on the anime page link to a dbz page so we are talking like.. 3 different pages to do it that way Home/menu, Anime, Dbz
Guest Solid_Gir Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 Thanks I get it now. Off to work on my site. bye
Guest Solid_Gir Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 sorry i had just left after posting it. Trust me you don't want to know the URL until it's done
Flash Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 Hey, just wonderin', what are you writing your site with? Are you using Geocities or something? I do all my sites on Notepad. And jeez, is it hard. Blah blah this, blah blah that. Very, very confusing.
Ryan Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 I try to make my websites with Notepad but for some reason I never finish them... Prolly cause they suck dikk...
BabyGirl Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 [color=deeppink]Please finish this in private messages...it is nice of you all to help out ;)[/color]
Recommended Posts