Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Help please


Recommended Posts

Guest Solid_Gir
Posted
I am about as stupid as it get's when it comes to building websites. I would like to know how to make a link within a link.
Example you click on anime then on dbz. I tried but dbz showed up on the main menu can anyone help? Please
Posted
theres special code for that, clicking on a button and more links come out..


Or you can do it like this

have you main page have the Anime link on it, have Anime link to an Anime page, where you have a list of links to anime pages,
have dbz on the anime page link to a dbz page

so we are talking like.. 3 different pages to do it that way
Home/menu, Anime, Dbz
Guest Solid_Gir
Posted
Thanks I get it now. Off to work on my site. bye
Guest Solid_Gir
Posted
sorry i had just left after posting it. Trust me you don't want to know the URL until it's done
Posted
Hey, just wonderin', what are you writing your site with? Are you using Geocities or something? I do all my sites on Notepad. And jeez, is it hard. Blah blah this, blah blah that. Very, very confusing.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...