OtakuBoards

New Super-Saya-jin Forms

Guest Pyromaniac

Guest Pyromaniac
I just thought of something. If you look at the stage Super Saiyan 4, then look at the origonal, old race of Saiyans, you realize theyre pretty simaler (DUH:cross: ). Anyway, I had a revelation: One time, i fergot who it was, but some1 in DBZ said that goin Super Saiyan was because tremendous power was achieved by a siayan with out a tail. What if this was a weaker stage of saiyan? I think that Goku and Vegeta finally achieved so much power, they were able to go to super saiyan 4, which i now believe, is the form achieved by a saiyan with a tail who goes super saiyan. Now, this makes me believe that there are even more stages. I mean, Gold spiky hair S.S. had more than one stage? Why not this one? It makes it seem like the possibilities are endless!! So, waddaya think? Anyone agree with me?

Guest Pyromaniac
Peh...yer only sayin that cause you got a gruge gainst me cause im the other pyro. lol. Oh well, i suppose yer right. I guess it would have been mentioned. But still, i like to think about it. (Geez, step on my imagination, why dont ya....)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Nice theory but there is no such thing past Super 4. If there was, they would have put it into the series [i]WHICH[/i] they didn't. This topic is about as useful as those "SSJ 5" topics.. Bah..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree...someone lock this.

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
the fact of the matter is Super Saiyan 4 is indeed the last stage in saiyan transformations. As someone else said if there were more they would have been meantioned in the series, and since there not we should consider Super Saiyan 4 the end. Its sad to say it but there are no other DB series after GT so we all should just forget about these theories and move on to another anime.

I've posted so many posts on this theory its annoying

but anyway:-

1. SSJ4 is the 'true' SSJ form. The gold hair was a reaction to them not having a tail. As they have tails in SSJ4, that is the true SSJ form, that's probably why only Vegeta and Goku can reach those levels, cos they're the only pure-blooded saiyans left.

2. The blonde SSJ forms had higher levels as it was not the true SSJ form, therefore they could strive to reach the highest level - SSJ4!

3. As SSJ4 is the 'true' Saiyan form, there cant be any levels past it!

It's just like Vegeta said after he was defeated by androids 17 and 18. He knew the legendary warrior (SSJ) was an unstoppable force. After he was defeated, he figured out that the blonde SSJ wasn't the ultimate form, as he was defeated quite easily, and he knew that he had to ascend to the true, unstoppable form of a Super Saiyan - which is SSJ4!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]the fact of the matter is Super Saiyan 4 is indeed the last stage in saiyan transformations. As someone else said if there were more they would have been meantioned in the series, and since there not we should consider Super Saiyan 4 the end. Its sad to say it but there are no other DB series after GT so we all should just forget about these theories and move on to another anime. [/B][/QUOTE]

i would comment but i think he just about sumed it all up yep yep so now i have no comment:bawl: :bawl: but um..... yea he is right

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i]
[B]I've posted so many posts on this theory its annoying

but anyway:-

1. SSJ4 is the 'true' SSJ form. The gold hair was a reaction to them not having a tail. As they have tails in SSJ4, that is the true SSJ form, that's probably why only Vegeta and Goku can reach those levels, cos they're the only pure-blooded saiyans left.

2. The blonde SSJ forms had higher levels as it was not the true SSJ form, therefore they could strive to reach the highest level - SSJ4!

3. As SSJ4 is the 'true' Saiyan form, there cant be any levels past it!

It's just like Vegeta said after he was defeated by androids 17 and 18. He knew the legendary warrior (SSJ) was an unstoppable force. After he was defeated, he figured out that the blonde SSJ wasn't the ultimate form, as he was defeated quite easily, and he knew that he had to ascend to the true, unstoppable form of a Super Saiyan - which is SSJ4! [/B][/QUOTE]

This is not entirely true. Originally, whenever Vegeta talked about the Super Saiyan legend, in his flashbacks, there was always a picture of a Golden Oozaru. In reality, the "Pure" SSJ form is that of a Golden Oozaru. SSJ2,3, and 4 are levels that NO OTHER SAIYAN had ever reached (not even Brolli, who only got as high as USSJ). Goku and Vegeta are the most powerful Saiyan's ever.

ssj4 is supposedly a full blooded saiya-jin's true form, thereby meaning there wouldn't be any stages after it anyway even if they did extend the series, which they did not, case closed, this is just as bad as those damn ssj5 topics, meaning I have to close it....

topic closed