Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
okay so i have been gone for a long time so i missed out on all the lotr hoopla round here.

so here it is...
When Elrond wakes frodo or frodo wakes and elrond is there whatever. Did any one else on the planet say out loud in the theater... WELCOME TO RIVENDELL MR ANDERSON???



there you go.


tn...i like your new pick althought i usually do.
Posted
[color=deeppink]You're back after a long hiatus...good to see you again ;)

I'm not sure what it is you're talking about...eh...maybe you could word it differently?

Pwease? :toothy:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]You're back after a long hiatus...good to see you again ;)

I'm not sure what it is you're talking about...eh...maybe you could word it differently?

Pwease? :toothy:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I think it has something to do with lord of the rings....
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...