MarkM Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 thats a deep poem but yet when i hear it it makes me feel like i know u it is extreamly good post more pleese :toothy: :toothy:
Chaos Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 Woah.........Heavy Amby...........Keep up the gooz job! ^^;;; :twitch:
Sui Generis Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 MY LITTLE AMBY BAMBY CAN WRITE!! Thats awesome!! WAY TO GO!
Raiha Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Feel the sweetness flowing..............:haha: No seriously, those are quite.......thought provoking...................give us something more.....[/COLOR]
Kain Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 Nice........makes you think........a little bit.........I guess.......:cross:
Sui Generis Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 Hey great poems!! I like that last one good start too!! Keep it up!!! (Oh and yes I checked again and I still like em all!!!)
Biida Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 Those are awesome, Amber! :D I'd love to read more of them if you have any. :)
Raiha Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]*twines fingers in hair* *sighs gustily* Ah.............young love...................it's so sweet...............*sigh's gustily again* What pleasant memories...................the beauty is singing.[/COLOR]
Chaos Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]*twines fingers in hair* *sighs gustily* Ah.............young love...................it's so sweet...............*sigh's gustily again* What pleasant memories...................the beauty is singing.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] O.o.......... You scare me sometimes...... Anyway..Nice poems Amber............ Er............I dunno what to say. But me'sa empty right now...... I'll jus go and play Drvier...... Wait. BAH! I LOST THE CD AGAIN! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
(<AA>) Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 WOW!Thats sad!...I ike it!Its so cool(the first one).You got good stuff!This forum was made for ya!;) . I like the fact that your peoms ryhme...No,I mean it.I hate those new fangled poem things. Good work ssj chic!
Lia Posted February 18, 2002 Author Posted February 18, 2002 thankyou very much! glad to see my work in enjoyed...and right now i'm at a dead writers block so gimme a lil while till i post up more...heh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now