Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fav. Limit Break


Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
What's your Fav Limit Break from games FF7-9(even though in FF9 they are not considered Limit Breaks), from 7 I like Cloud's Omnislash, in FF8 I like Squall's Lionheart and Rinoa's Wishing Star, and for FF9, I like Zidane's Grand.. darn it I forgot the name of it.
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]u mean grand lethal? hehe and i like... any of rinoa's cause they random... and armants... he is esential to any magic using party, his chacra rules!!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]u mean grand lethal? hehe and i like... any of rinoa's cause they random... and armants... he is esential to any magic using party, his chacra rules!!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
thanks, I totally forgot the name of the attack, becaus ei haven't palyed any FF in a long long time
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]
2. Red's ??? (the level 3 limit, I think, where he can make 1 member beserk or was i fury?)
[/B][/QUOTE]

howling moon....
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[B]I knew it was sumthin like tha...oh wells, not every1 has a photographic memory.. -_-'[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]
photograhic memory is very rare, anyways to your comment about lion heart, I think it better than Omnislash, they are both basically the same, but Squall adds a little something to it
Posted
Woah, look at those Re's go! ^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
photograhic memory is very rare, anyways to your comment about lion heart, I think it better than Omnislash, they are both basically the same, but Squall adds a little something to it [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]I think the Lion Heart's a bit boring and bland...besides,..Squall doesn't have a GunBlade twice the size of him, whereas Mr. Cloud here...[/B]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]Woah, look at those Re's go! ^



[B]I think the Lion Heart's a bit boring and bland...besides,..Squall doesn't have a GunBlade twice the size of him, whereas Mr. Cloud here...[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, Gunblade is more stylelish, and Squall is cool, I like it, I'll be quiet now
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Tifas limit breaks were awesome[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]WRONG ANSWER!! Barret's Catastrophe is the best by far. 20 hits; It's the most Lethal Limit Break in FF7. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]I guess Omnislash an Catarstrophe r screwed up tha way, huh?
Seen as tho the more enemies, the less damage dealed each.
Wait, tha covers a lotta limits.
I like Renzokuken, followed by a nice Rough Divide.
Oh, an Catastrophe may do more hits, but it sure as heII don't deal much damage. It easy ta get as well tho.
Oh, no1 mess w/ x4Cut, dammit![/b]
****, where'r those pills..?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...