Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah I eat Asian snacks they are very good snacks,the Pocky's are sticks with either a chocalate or strawberry flavor on the end of the stick it's very tasteful.And I have even try all the different flavored gums,and some yummy Animal chocalate shaped cookies,etc.:)
Posted
yea! damn I can't remember what they're called but they're really really nice.....argh....got to remember...some savoury/spicey food....ahhhh dammit can't remeber *smacks head on table*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]yea! damn I can't remember what they're called but they're really really nice.....argh....got to remember...some savoury/spicey food....ahhhh dammit can't remeber *smacks head on table* [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]You mean Cajun? The spicey stuff? [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]anyone eat japanese or asian in general snacks a pack of pocky is one of the best snacks i think you can have... [/B][/QUOTE]

Pockey Is the best damn thing this world has created!! *praises Pokey or whoever made them*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]Yeah I eat Asian snacks they are very good snacks,the Pocky's are sticks with either a chocalate or strawberry flavor on the end of the stick it's very tasteful.And I have even try all the different flavored gums,and some yummy Animal chocalate shaped cookies,etc.:) [/B][/QUOTE]

GUM!GUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have no clue how addicted I am to gum lol!
Posted
"What about parfait? Everybody like parfait!" - Donkey, Shrek

:D To tell the truth, I don't think I've ever had some Asian foods...*PING* Yes I have, but it was gross!! :D And to tell the truth AGAIN, I haven't ever had parfait! What is it??? :D
Guest Imsirion
Posted
i've eaten thes candy things that i think they were from korea but its a slime jelly glob thing with a crunchysquare thing in the middle. there was pear flavor and strawberry!:tasty: i also love chinese food!:tasty:
Posted
Well I eat something Italian called..... I dunno how to spell it. .....Neoky? I dunno..... I know it's pronounced that way..... :D
Posted
well i [b] [i] do [/b] [/i] Love samoan food! yummy!! :drools:

i don't eat that much anymore though:bawl:...that part of my family moved to Utah! :wow:

:wave:
Posted
POCKY!I love pocky! Went I went to the oriental maret I got a big thing of it and took it to Angel Saturn Healers house!I got her lil bro even more addicted to Pocky..Twas funny,But i love pocky.I dun have any more though : (
Posted
oh asian foods in general? not just snacks?







i love:

hot&sour soup
mushu pork
sukyaki
eggrolls and fried rice
beef & broccoli
orange chicken

and i could go on. . . and on. . . and on. . . and on. . .

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...