Jump to content
OtakuBoards

which to u like best  

8 members have voted

  1. 1. which to u like best

    • coke
      4
    • other coke products (root beer sprit ext...)
      3
    • Pepsi
      1
    • other Pepsi products (7 up ext...)
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]CHerry coke is the best drink on earth!! Didn't they used to have Cherry Pepsi...whatever happened to it?? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]I drank it all.... [/COLOR]
Posted
HA! Its a miracle i will be posting for the little time that im online, now, i have already made this thread once b4, on v 3, but its in the past. I like Coke da best, but i drink it all

BTW: No offence or anything, but v 3 was MUCH better...
Posted
coke 4ever. cherry coke or cherry pepsi is the most horrid thing ever....blah
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
Slurp.....I love coke!!!Well, I usually drink diet coke since regular has so many calories. Has anyone heard of this drink from Brazil called Guarana? It's soooooo yummy!!! It's made from a fruit from the Amazon rainforest in Brazil and is a soft drink. I'm actually drinking one right now!!
Posted
[color=deeppink]::falls over dead:: :twitch:

Eee...we've had this topic on every version that I have been around for...no more! ::runs far, far away from Coke vs. Pepsi topics::[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...