MarkM Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 ok which do u perfer coke or pepsi :confused: :excited: :cross:
Sui Generis Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 CHerry coke is the best drink on earth!! Didn't they used to have Cherry Pepsi...whatever happened to it??
Guest Zeh Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]CHerry coke is the best drink on earth!! Didn't they used to have Cherry Pepsi...whatever happened to it?? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]I drank it all.... [/COLOR]
Guest Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 HA! Its a miracle i will be posting for the little time that im online, now, i have already made this thread once b4, on v 3, but its in the past. I like Coke da best, but i drink it all BTW: No offence or anything, but v 3 was MUCH better...
Guest Matt Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 coke 4ever. cherry coke or cherry pepsi is the most horrid thing ever....blah
PiroMunkie Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 [SIZE=1][color=indigo]Any Pepsi product is good to me. I'm Pepsi all the way. Well, not all the way.. You gotta love those fruit flavored sodas!!!!!!! Woohoo![/SIZE][/color]
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 I lllllloooove the pepsi umm wuts it called... oh yah pepsi twist lemon that taste so good lol it sort of taste tha same tho
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 Slurp.....I love coke!!!Well, I usually drink diet coke since regular has so many calories. Has anyone heard of this drink from Brazil called Guarana? It's soooooo yummy!!! It's made from a fruit from the Amazon rainforest in Brazil and is a soft drink. I'm actually drinking one right now!!
BabyGirl Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 [color=deeppink]::falls over dead:: :twitch: Eee...we've had this topic on every version that I have been around for...no more! ::runs far, far away from Coke vs. Pepsi topics::[/color]
Recommended Posts