OtakuBoards

Hang'n Himself

KyJaUn~FuLlEr

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]

I understand...and I'm sorry...just think, that could have been me a few years ago. Yes, I was suicidual and I'm not ashamed of telling that to anyone because it is a hard thing. Abuse and depression are hard things to overcome...but it is not hopeless. I understand that he probably thought that there was no way to reliquish his pain of his mom abusing him...some parents do that. My mom slaps me often over stupid things...some parents are just like that. I wish that I could have talked to this guy, try to help him with his problems at home, maybe it would have saved him...because during my so-called "recession" I had no one to talk to, no one to depend on. Maybe he didn't either. I understand that he probably thought that it was a last resort to things...I did too. But now, I just look back at those days and I'm happy to be still living...I am a survivor!!! I've survived overdoses, hangings, poisoning, the whole 9. So I think that somebody, meaning in Heaven, wanted me to stay here. But anyway, I will pray for his soul and his family... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey Panny, thanks for staying around...:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B]DANG. u'v survived alot panny i mean dang overdoses and HANGINGS.how old r u n e way?
and u say u gone through the whole 9 wut well... wut about the 10? :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm 16(going on 17 in April!!!) the whole 10 huh?? *LOL* that's funny, for a serious matter!!!:laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]But I think people who commit suicide are weak stupid people.. and all they care about are themselves... selfish bastards.. they don't think about what other people will feel if they die.. It has to be the stupidest thing anyone could do!! :mad: :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

I beg to differ. I think it's the person's choice if they want to go on living. What's the point in staying alive just cause other people want to know that you're still around. Aren't THEY the selfish ones not caring that you're suffering and not caring about what you want to do? Okay so they'll miss you..but they would if you moved away and lost touch or if you got killed in a freak accident. Why should they be mad at you for controling the one thing in your life that was certain?
I was suicidal 3 years ago...and I'd still consider killing myself if I ever decided that I really couldn't stand this sh!t any longer. I didn't go through any big re-hab or anything..I hardly ever saw my councilor and refused to take my tablets cause they made me feel sick. The way I see it is, if I can't live peacefull by myself and my own means...like I have to rely on other things like medicine...then I'm not really living, I'm having my life lived or at least controled to a degree by someone or something else...
So far the only reason I haven't gone through with the whole thing (although I have made a mess of myself a few times) is because I understand life has it's ups and downs. Okay the down might last for a few months and the up might be really short..but those ups mean so much to you once you've had them...so I live for the good things....and if I do ever kill myself, it will be because I have grown tired of the endless waiting for a few moments that mean the world to you but are snatched away and taunt you forever....

.. the thing is.. you dont KNOW if there is life after death.. .. for all we know this might be our only chance.. one shot to go.. if you fold because you didn't get a good hand then you might never get to play again.. i say that no matter how bad it gets i'm going to try as hard as i can to live (.. morally speaking of course.. i'm not going to kill someone to survive)

although i understand your point of veiw velvet paws.. but i dont agree with it