OtakuBoards

Hang'n Himself

KyJaUn~FuLlEr

Hey guys i have tragic news today at my school this kid named well i might as well not mention it.
But he hanged himself 2/13/02 just yesterday at 6:00 (eastern daylight) and well his mom abused him and then he got mad and commited a sucide not kidding.Everyone at school was crying and we all miss him and can everyone at otaku
please include him in your prays today and hope he went to heaven which i doubt but please.

In Memory of him

OH DID I MENTION HE LOOKED LIKE HARRY POTTER?

Alot of people in my neighbor hood these days r commiting sucide
no kidding this lady that lives across the street from me hung herself and then this kids mom hung herself and the kid found her and hung himself :eek: alot of people these days aroung my neighbor hood have gone crazy.
Thanx man :)

It's such a tragic reality these days, that suicide is becoming more frequent. I took a walk through Martin Place here in Sydney the other day. There is a walking trail that has pictures and details of 100s (maybe over 1000) of people who have committed suicide in the past years. It's so sad to know that these people felt they had no other options except to end their existence. It just makes you more appreciative of the simple joys in life.

I will keep this boy and his family in my prayers

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]I think our nations anthem should be Last Resort by Papa Roach....I guess peopl have just lost their will to live...its very depressing...*goes off singing Last Resort with his right hand over his heart* [/B][/QUOTE]

woh im listen to that song and just as i read it i put my right hand over my heart lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that is to said about people though

:toothy: :toothy:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Well that was rather depressing.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yeah, it was... not enough to [i]make[/i] me depressed. Suicide is just, stupid. But, I am sorry for your friend and his friends anyway.[/SIZE]

Guest maverick
kids mom should really beproud of her selft for what happen to her son man if did wanted have kids she should have kept her fricking legs closed

my preyers are with all the friends and family.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B]Hey guys i have tragic news today at my school this kid named well i might as well not mention it.
But he hanged himself 2/13/02 just yesterday at 6:00 (eastern daylight) and well his mom abused him and then he got mad and commited a sucide not kidding.Everyone at school was crying and we all miss him and can everyone at otaku
please include him in your prays today and hope he went to heaven which i doubt but please.

In Memory of him

OH DID I MENTION HE LOOKED LIKE HARRY POTTER? [/B][/QUOTE]

I understand...and I'm sorry...just think, that could have been me a few years ago. Yes, I was suicidual and I'm not ashamed of telling that to anyone because it is a hard thing. Abuse and depression are hard things to overcome...but it is not hopeless. I understand that he probably thought that there was no way to reliquish his pain of his mom abusing him...some parents do that. My mom slaps me often over stupid things...some parents are just like that. I wish that I could have talked to this guy, try to help him with his problems at home, maybe it would have saved him...because during my so-called "recession" I had no one to talk to, no one to depend on. Maybe he didn't either. I understand that he probably thought that it was a last resort to things...I did too. But now, I just look back at those days and I'm happy to be still living...I am a survivor!!! I've survived overdoses, hangings, poisoning, the whole 9. So I think that somebody, meaning in Heaven, wanted me to stay here. But anyway, I will pray for his soul and his family...

damn.... this sux.... i hate to hear things like that....
my friend hung himself abut 3 years ago. He was 13. :(
And no one knows why he did it..
But I think people who commit suicide are weak stupid people.. and all they care about are themselves... selfish bastards.. they don't think about what other people will feel if they die.. It has to be the stupidest thing anyone could do!! :mad: :bawl:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]damn.... this sux.... i hate to hear things like that....
my friend hung himself abut 3 years ago. He was 13. :(
And no one knows why he did it..
But I think people who commit suicide are weak stupid people.. and all they care about are themselves... selfish bastards.. they don't think about what other people will feel if they die.. It has to be the stupidest thing anyone could do!! :mad: :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

That is true that suicidual people do not think very often about how ppl would react...but in a other view, suicidual ppl are not weak or stupid...they just haven't found peace and they think that they can find it in the afterlife or stuff like that. That's all...but ppl who try/tried to commit suicide(like me) are not selfish bastards!!!! We just have slight...problems. Please don't confuse the two...it's very offensive to me and other ppl who have tried these things...thank you!! :cool:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B]Alot of people in my neighbor hood these days r commiting sucide
no kidding this lady that lives across the street from me hung herself and then this kids mom hung herself and the kid found her and hung himself :eek: alot of people these days aroung my neighbor hood have gone crazy.
Thanx man :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Just don't hang yourself.