OtakuBoards

Jim Hawking

Outlaw

I have one question about Jim. Though he is one of my favorite characters, his age has always bugged me. I mean, not only is he incredible smart for his age, but he knows just about everything about mechanics. Hes also the only kid I have ever heard of working at this age. I personaly think that he might be a guy with a disease which makes it so he doesn't age, or atleast does so veeeeeery slowly. But he still does act like a kid allot. Do any of you have a theory about him?

[SIZE=1]Jim's father is one of the greatest computer hackers in the universe, and he trained Jim at an early age. But his father was arrested I believe, which forced Jim to get a job while his dad was/is in jail.[/SIZE]

[color=deeppink]Ah, but Gene is not a bandit.

Heh, at least, not in my opinion :p

Overall I think Gene has a good heart, even if he IS quite the rogue. He's good at seducing women...he's attractive...good with a gun...smart-alec attitude...what else could you ask for in a space outlaw? He's awesome :excited:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]I have one question about Jim. Though he is one of my favorite characters, his age has always bugged me. I mean, not only is he incredible smart for his age, but he knows just about everything about mechanics. Hes also the only kid I have ever heard of working at this age. I personaly think that he might be a guy with a disease which makes it so he doesn't age, or atleast does so veeeeeery slowly. But he still does act like a kid allot. Do any of you have a theory about him? [/B][/QUOTE]

Jim is 11. Yes it is a fact. On one Ep. it showed all the stats of the main Charcters. It said he was 11. He is the genius of the series. By that I mean that most animes have a young genius. IE. Ed-Cowboy Bebop, Kaolla Su-Love Hina, Jim-Outlaw Star, ect...

:smoke:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]

Jim is 11. Yes it is a fact. On one Ep. it showed all the stats of the main Charcters. It said he was 11. He is the genius of the series. By that I mean that most animes have a young genius. IE. Ed-Cowboy Bebop, Kaolla Su-Love Hina, Jim-Outlaw Star, ect...

:smoke: [/B][/QUOTE]
I read somewhere that he was a prodigy or something.