Posthumous Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 Whoooooo!!! Olympics.Germany is in the lead with 15 medals.(Go Germany).So what country do u favor in this years olympics.
Fall Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 Well, obviously I'm going for Australia..... but I'll back Italy aswell..... :)
Posthumous Posted February 15, 2002 Author Posted February 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Well, obviously I'm going for Australia[/B][/QUOTE] Do you mean Austria?
Duo Maxwell Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 not germany... *looks away* Australia!! mabey even... who's in there again? ...well I'll also go for (some one can decide for me)
Transtic Nerve Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 I wish Japan would be more prominant in the Olympics, however China steals their spotlight. I'm liking the Sweeds this year for skiing, however of course i have to root for America. The Fins have a tremendous chance in the women's hockey tourny. The US kicked the crap out of the Chinese womens team to make it to the final four. The Canadian mens hockey team and the American hockey team have a great chance at winning that gold and i wouldn't mind seeing them two play in the championship game.
Fall Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i] [B] Do you mean Austria? [/B][/QUOTE] Hehe, no, Australia. They're in the Skiing, and so on.....
Sui Generis Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 I want the USA to dominate! I would also like the Japanese to do what they did in Okinawa (sp?) That would be kewl to see USA and Japan flags next to one another!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now