OtakuBoards

There are actually 7 girls living with tenchi

Sephiroth

yeahm, just like the title above, there are actually 7 girls living with tenchi, not just 6, who is the 7th girl I hear you say? why none other than mayuka of course, slightly older than sasami, and pretty cool too, those who have watched tenchi the movie 2 will know who I am talking about, the movie is pretty sad at the end, but most of it is still funny....

why did I make this topic? because there's 7 girls, thats why, so :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TheGodlyME [/i]
[B]First off, how is the ending sad? Watch the credits, and...

IF YOU HAVN'T SEEN THE MOVIE, STOP READING!

...you see that they bring her back as a baby. Also, she's only in the movie, none of the series'. [/B][/QUOTE]

messa is talking about her mother who loved yosho :p

anyway, though there are 7 in the movie, who is to say she will not be included in the 2 new seasons that are being worked on....

I don't think she will be or we would have heard something about it by now. It seems pretty set already. The 3rd OVA and GXP. Mayuka will not be in GXP for sure as none of the other original characters are in that series except for some cameos. As for the 3rd OVA -- why insert Mayuka? She's not gonna fit in the storyline. And MnE isn't part of the OVAs anyway.

Guest RacerX1017
I thnik theirs a problem with tenchi if he live with 7 girls and aint done nothin with any of em if that was me I would alternate1 for each day of the week.

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
I have recieved recently the two new tenchi shows will not have mayuka in it she was a one time deal done only for the movie in a time in which the creator of tenchi was not interested in doing another show let alone two!

Tenchi GXP is the first of two shows that will be coming and does not involve anyone from the previous tenchi shows, the only thing is that Mihoshi mother will have a role in this ova series!

The second tenchi show will be a continuation of ova series that we all know over here in the states as Tenchi Muyo.

Hope this clarifies this up for everyone!

So to recap Mayuka was a one time only deal!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]I have recieved recently the two new tenchi shows will not have mayuka in it she was a one time deal done only for the movie in a time in which the creator of tenchi was not interested in doing another show let alone two!

Tenchi GXP is the first of two shows that will be coming and does not involve anyone from the previous tenchi shows, the only thing is that Mihoshi mother will have a role in this ova series!

The second tenchi show will be a continuation of ova series that we all know over here in the states as Tenchi Muyo.

Hope this clarifies this up for everyone!

So to recap Mayuka was a one time only deal! [/B][/QUOTE]

awww, I liked mayuka, ah well, at least ryoko or kiyone aren't being dropped, lol....

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Kiyone has been dropped due to the fact that Kiyone was not a character in the ova series, and being the fact that the second series coming out is a continuation of the ova's, Kiyone will not appear in the second new series. Sorry to tell you that I liked Kiyone also!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]Kiyone has been dropped due to the fact that Kiyone was not a character in the ova series, and being the fact that the second series coming out is a continuation of the ova's, Kiyone will not appear in the second new series. Sorry to tell you that I liked Kiyone also! [/B][/QUOTE]

.........no! *bangs head continuously against nearby wall*

tenchi muyo was the most interesting one as well, with ryoko's red orbs and everything, bah....

Yeah were have you been I mean if you watch it you would know this. Rio-oki is cute......she/he is awsome Rio-ki is an awsome ship, well its no the best. Personally I like the ship Washu and Ryoko had in Tenchi in Tokyo at beginning(in the flash backs). That ships awsome the only ting bad about it is it needs fuel.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Yeah were have you been I mean if you watch it you would know this. Rio-oki is cute......she/he is awsome Rio-ki is an awsome ship, well its no the best. Personally I like the ship Washu and Ryoko had in Tenchi in Tokyo at beginning(in the flash backs). That ships awsome the only ting bad about it is it needs fuel. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah...i have to agree with you there...:all:

• 3 months later...
Guest Raven131
Umm... yes but I think that Manatsu no Eve didn't come out until after the OVA's so really during the series there were only 6.

Guest CrestOfEmpathy
He doesn't get another girlfriend after Sakuya in Tenchi in Tokyo. But at the end it kinda hinted that Ryoko would be next. I'm glad they're continuing Tenchi Muyo, it was never really finished, was it? I'm hoping Ayeka gets him.