Sephiroth Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 yeahm, just like the title above, there are actually 7 girls living with tenchi, not just 6, who is the 7th girl I hear you say? why none other than mayuka of course, slightly older than sasami, and pretty cool too, those who have watched tenchi the movie 2 will know who I am talking about, the movie is pretty sad at the end, but most of it is still funny.... why did I make this topic? because there's 7 girls, thats why, so :p
shibatku Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 Yeah theres 7 girls there and he doesn't like any of them like girlfriend wise??? Whats up with that.
Sephiroth Posted February 15, 2002 Author Posted February 15, 2002 erm, why would he like mayuka girlfriend wise? she's tenchi's daughter....
TheGodlyME Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 First off, how is the ending sad? Watch the credits, and... IF YOU HAVN'T SEEN THE MOVIE, STOP READING! ...you see that they bring her back as a baby. Also, she's only in the movie, none of the series'.
Mishi Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 There are seven girls? ONLY in the movie =P And that's only 1 movie =P
Sephiroth Posted February 16, 2002 Author Posted February 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TheGodlyME [/i] [B]First off, how is the ending sad? Watch the credits, and... IF YOU HAVN'T SEEN THE MOVIE, STOP READING! ...you see that they bring her back as a baby. Also, she's only in the movie, none of the series'. [/B][/QUOTE] messa is talking about her mother who loved yosho :p anyway, though there are 7 in the movie, who is to say she will not be included in the 2 new seasons that are being worked on....
Mishi Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 I don't think she will be or we would have heard something about it by now. It seems pretty set already. The 3rd OVA and GXP. Mayuka will not be in GXP for sure as none of the other original characters are in that series except for some cameos. As for the 3rd OVA -- why insert Mayuka? She's not gonna fit in the storyline. And MnE isn't part of the OVAs anyway.
Guest RacerX1017 Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 I thnik theirs a problem with tenchi if he live with 7 girls and aint done nothin with any of em if that was me I would alternate1 for each day of the week.
Spikey Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 [SIZE=1]Yeah, I knew there was at least 5 girls living with Tenchi but not 7, ahahahahahahah.lol[/SIZE]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 I have recieved recently the two new tenchi shows will not have mayuka in it she was a one time deal done only for the movie in a time in which the creator of tenchi was not interested in doing another show let alone two! Tenchi GXP is the first of two shows that will be coming and does not involve anyone from the previous tenchi shows, the only thing is that Mihoshi mother will have a role in this ova series! The second tenchi show will be a continuation of ova series that we all know over here in the states as Tenchi Muyo. Hope this clarifies this up for everyone! So to recap Mayuka was a one time only deal!
Sephiroth Posted February 26, 2002 Author Posted February 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i] [B]I have recieved recently the two new tenchi shows will not have mayuka in it she was a one time deal done only for the movie in a time in which the creator of tenchi was not interested in doing another show let alone two! Tenchi GXP is the first of two shows that will be coming and does not involve anyone from the previous tenchi shows, the only thing is that Mihoshi mother will have a role in this ova series! The second tenchi show will be a continuation of ova series that we all know over here in the states as Tenchi Muyo. Hope this clarifies this up for everyone! So to recap Mayuka was a one time only deal! [/B][/QUOTE] awww, I liked mayuka, ah well, at least ryoko or kiyone aren't being dropped, lol....
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 Kiyone has been dropped due to the fact that Kiyone was not a character in the ova series, and being the fact that the second series coming out is a continuation of the ova's, Kiyone will not appear in the second new series. Sorry to tell you that I liked Kiyone also!
Sephiroth Posted February 27, 2002 Author Posted February 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i] [B]Kiyone has been dropped due to the fact that Kiyone was not a character in the ova series, and being the fact that the second series coming out is a continuation of the ova's, Kiyone will not appear in the second new series. Sorry to tell you that I liked Kiyone also! [/B][/QUOTE] .........no! *bangs head continuously against nearby wall* tenchi muyo was the most interesting one as well, with ryoko's red orbs and everything, bah....
Jaclyn Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]And who cannot love little Ryo-ohki?[/COLOR] :love:
GotenksSSJ343 Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 Yeah we can't forget the ship changing cabbit
Sephiroth Posted March 4, 2002 Author Posted March 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jaclyn [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]And who cannot love little Ryo-ohki?[/COLOR] :love: [/B][/QUOTE] erm, have you seen its human form? bleh....
Shinigami Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Yeah, I knew there was at least 5 girls living with Tenchi but not 7, ahahahahahahah.lol[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] geeze. where have U been?!?!?!?:laugh:
shibatku Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 Yeah were have you been I mean if you watch it you would know this. Rio-oki is cute......she/he is awsome Rio-ki is an awsome ship, well its no the best. Personally I like the ship Washu and Ryoko had in Tenchi in Tokyo at beginning(in the flash backs). That ships awsome the only ting bad about it is it needs fuel.
Shinigami Posted March 8, 2002 Posted March 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]Yeah were have you been I mean if you watch it you would know this. Rio-oki is cute......she/he is awsome Rio-ki is an awsome ship, well its no the best. Personally I like the ship Washu and Ryoko had in Tenchi in Tokyo at beginning(in the flash backs). That ships awsome the only ting bad about it is it needs fuel. [/B][/QUOTE] yeah...i have to agree with you there...:all:
Guest Raven131 Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 Umm... yes but I think that Manatsu no Eve didn't come out until after the OVA's so really during the series there were only 6.
Talon Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 I just want to know one thing. Who does Tenchi go with after Sakuya is absorbed? And I think Raven's right about Manatsu no Eve.
Guest CrestOfEmpathy Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 He doesn't get another girlfriend after Sakuya in Tenchi in Tokyo. But at the end it kinda hinted that Ryoko would be next. I'm glad they're continuing Tenchi Muyo, it was never really finished, was it? I'm hoping Ayeka gets him.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now