Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]ever seen da video??? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I like the spoof video, the one where they sing about Mary's Little Lamb to promote the VMA...I love singing that...hehehe :D[/color]
Posted
Puff Daddy is my friend!! no, but i aint likin his music all too much.. he's like a brotha too me!! :) Umm. it's an okay song.. I like my classic A-ha.... TAKE ON ME!!! WOO HOOO!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]Umm. it's an okay song.. I like my classic A-ha.... TAKE ON ME!!! WOO HOOO! [/B][/QUOTE]

Finally, someone else who likes the original song...
Posted
[color=teal] Well, I like some of his songs....but his new name sux. I mean P.Diddy? It remindes me of diddy from DK64 and that gay smilie, :p[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]

Finally, someone else who likes the original song... [/B][/QUOTE]

AWESOME!!! AWESOME!! A-ha kicks ***!! All that new **** is gay! it's all about a-ha!! WOO HOO!
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I like the spoof video, the one where they sing about Mary's Little Lamb to promote the VMA...I love singing that...hehehe :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Mary
Yeah um
Had A little
yeah , what
Had a Little
Little Lamb
Yeah um

Hehe, it went somethign like that, hehe, that commercial is funny, oh and P. Diddy is cool, but Puff Daddy was a better name
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]

Finally, someone else who likes the original song... [/B][/QUOTE]

I like that song! I like the techno remix better :)

Anyway P. Diddy has to be the absolute stupidist name ever! his real name would have been better... but P. Diddy... sounds like some kid's name.
Posted
The only music I like is the kind where they have naked chicks in the videos.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...