OtakuBoards

Who do you think is the best skater

Guest Solid_Gir

Guest Solid_Gir
Who do you think is the best skater and do you skate? If so what kind of board do you have? And what tricks can you pull. I think that Rodney Mullen is the best. Last weekend I got a think. And I can barely pull any tricks.

Its Jamie Thomas not Tompson, and its varial not aeirial....

Anyways, Rodney mullen is the best and no one is better. He invented almost every flip trick out there. My second faVORITE IS Chad Muska, hes awsome. I have the opinion ( globe video ) and the shortys guilty video.

Yes I do skate, and im very good for only skating since July.

My Moves are at the bottum, but I have a few to add.

Underflip ( its like a kickflip underflip except without the kickflip)
Kickflip off a Curb,lol.

I have a Shortys Label board with destructo trcuks and spit fire wheels.

And I have a question, its the first time I ever bought some skate wax for a curb. I put a little on, and it would grind at all. 2 months later I put a crap load on, do I have to wait for it to melt or somthing?

well mullen is still my favorite, and has been for aslong as ive had a slight interest in skating. it just makes my sad that (not pointing fingers) all of the posers had to steal him away from the older generation fans as soon as thps 2 came out. other than that id have to say heath kirchart is up there with kenny anderson and jeremy. i dont know though, i mean id have to think for hours to name all my favorable pros. and amatures too.

krillen: well i always just wax a lot on, then "scar" it with my hands. once its black i put some more, just to be safe, and it works fine.

well i got a workshop, and can pull quite a few things, but im already bored of typing, so ill just post them up later.

My personal favorite skater is Bob Bunquest. Just cause hes a great skater and a cool guy. I met him once, just walkin down the street. He was a cool guy, signed my hat and everything.

While I am more of a Snowboarder, I do skate a little too. I can ollie, 50-50, kick and heel flip, and can do various grabs, mostly because of snowboarding. I ride an element board that my friend gave me when he got a really nice newer element. I haven't bothered to get a new one, since I'm saving for a stereo for my car.