OtakuBoards

The War of the Elements

Axel--Ignition

Nah, course not, I wish you'd be some other job thou, it would screw the RPG.

[i]Time to bring in Abob[/i]
As Abob jumps out the window he finds himself near town no.05. He decides to go to the bar and get a drink.

As Axel is about the leave, he hears a familiar phrase and turns around...

Abob: ssppppttttt *cough cough* What the hell did you put in that!!??!?!?!!!

Axel: *whipers to Abob* ((Ya shouldn'ta come here.))

Abob: I had nowhere else to go.

Axel: Wanna come to my place, I still got some beer, 1976.

Abob: A good year... yeah sure, I'll come.

They go to Axel's house...

Raven: Hey Axel! I brought a friend of mine! Her name is Feather! Hey who's the dude in the trentchcoat???

Abob: Hi, I'm Abob.

Raven: Hi, I'm Raven! *shakes hands*

Axel: So, Feather, what are you here for?

Feather: I'm hungry, and Raven told me that I could eat here.

Axel: *sweatdrop and grits teeth* You're pushing it Raven!!!!:flaming:

They all go into the kitchen and eat...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As they go into the kitchen abob stops and stares art feather. You arnt walking, youre floating! Feather looks embarrased and says so you look like a ******* monkey! They all laugh and then start to share all at once there mysterious powers.......

(sorry i don't coiutune the stroy that much i just don't pay much attion)

tom:wow this is so cool look what i can do ax i am controlling the water. ax, abob, Apoco ,feather, nick, raven can you guess what it is
ax: umm a chair
abob:yeah i'am gonna have to go with chair also
feather: they're right it does look like a chair
tom:NO ITS A CHICKEN
nick: :blulaugh: :blulaugh:
raven:tom that's not a chicken
apoco: what side of the planet are you from.

Note
these elemets are left to pepole who A need to change ther sigh up B pepole who are just sighing up
Fire
Earth
Light
Animal

DBZChikaGhan the elemet air has already been taken by D*star plz chage it to one of the above

Dark_Apocalyps only one element

GOUF!!!! You :cussing: !!! If you are in a RPG you are supposed to pay attention, be creative with your posts and CARE about the thread and its contents!!! When people do this it REALLY annoys me!!!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: (and work on your spelling!)

:demon: Abob Teff sat in a stunned silence. They all had Powers? he had thought he was a freak someone without a purpose or hope of doing anything right. Now he could see it , they were meant to do something , but what.....:demon:

We don't have the powers yet!!! I'll mess around with it thou...

[i] Suddenly, Axel wakes up in a cold sweat...[/i]

He comes down stairs to find the rest of them eating breakfast.

Raven: Wow! What a sleepyhead

Axel: Not in the mood right now, I just had a wacky dream. (Continueing on with the whole quest now that [u]some[/u] ppl signed up...) Why don't we figure out the whole thing, the rock, the lack of spirit in the earth, and the dream I just had, it felt so real, like a premonition. We need to figure all this out or the earth may die out at any moment, it all seems to be conected... *thinks*

Tom: Wow, nice speech!

Axel: ... Thanx. So are you with me???!!!

Everyone: Yes!

Axel: Lets go!

Abob "Im with you but, how can we save the WHOLE EARTH?"

Axel "we can try"

They all agreed. But personally abob had doubts, all their powers were creative, his was distructive. How could he help them , he was so different. He continued to think as he finished his breakfast...

[COLOR=purple]I'm sorry your highness...

I wasnt aware that wind was taken...

but if I absolutely HAVE to change it..

I'll take Fire..

but c'mon, Hi my name's Feather my element is... fire?

Can't I jsut keep air?

No one else seems to have a problem with that.[/COLOR]

[i]Feather sits back in her chair and rests her arms on the back of it. She cracks her neck and begins playing with her rings.[/i]

Tom: Fine, I'll try again...

Raven: A.. spoon?

Tom: WHAT?!

[i]Feather glances up.[/i]

Abob: A lamp?

Tom: Oh c'mon! It's not THAT hard is it?!?!?!

Raven: Well, what is it?

Feather: It's the Statue of Liberty... see the seven spokes on the hat?

[i]Feather points to Tom's creation and everyone peers at the seven tiny spokes at the top.[/i]

Raven: Oh.. I thought it was a spork...

Tom: RAVEN!

Raven: Well... sorry... it jsut looked like a spork to me...

Tom: Oh my god...

[i]Feather lifts her head and sees Axel.[/i]

Feather: Morning...

See too many school lunches and you go all sporky!!

Abob watched their discussion and laghed. it does look like a spork he chuckled. then he went upstairs and got his trenchcoat. the he slipped out the front door and started running....

[quote]I'm sorry your highness...

I wasnt aware that wind was taken...

but if I absolutely HAVE to change it..

I'll take Fire..

but c'mon, Hi my name's Feather my element is... fire?

Can't I jsut keep air?

No one else seems to have a problem with that.

[/quote]

We find them they are not given to us.

[quote]They all agreed. But personally abob had doubts, all their powers were creative, his was distructive. How could he help them , he was so different. He continued to think as he finished his breakfast...[/quote]

See above, I tried to tie this in as a dream for char. motivation, we DO NOT HAVE OUR ELEMENTAL FORCES YET, WE WILL GET THEM ON OUR JOURNEY! [size=1]sorry[/size]

Axel: Y'know what? I think that rock that the moron on tv found is what we're searching for. We are going to the meauseum!

Raven: How will that help us?

Axel: ... What do you mean?

Raven: How are we going to get it?

Axel: Myself, you, and feather are going in. Mostly since you and her and I have experience stealing things...

Raven & Feather: We're going to steal it???!!!

Axel: Of course!

Feather: Sounds like fun... shall we?

Axel: lets...

[COLOR=purple]Now now now.. everyone calm down.. and Gouf please don't type in all caps.. CharCharMander almost got kicked off the boards for it.. it pisses mods off, besides, its hard to read.

And ratboy, if your not going to post in this thread accordingly, but simply are going to rant, its called spam. Don't do it. I don't want to see you spamming in any more threads on this subject or you will be turned over to the mods. It gets very annoying.

Nobody copied anybody's idea. It's not possible b/c every idea is shared by at least one other person... the laws of physics say so. [/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~

Feather: Just the three of us?

Axel: Yup

Feather: Well that's cool with me, but, can we all lift it?

Axel: Yeah I think so.. but we need to go soon, like.. tonight

Feather: Works for me.. I'll meet you guys back here in a few hours

[i]In a few hours, Feather slips quietly through the door.[/i]

Axel: Great your here... Everyone ready? Feather? Raven?

Feather: All ready, lets get this party started..

[i]The three slip quietly out of the house into he dead of night.[/i]

This is just plain stupid...
Ratboy, you've been sent a PM regarding your posts.. Gouf, stop typing in all caps in large font, and take it out of your signature at once, it's unessecary...

I won't close this RPG, but I WILL delete the aforementioned posts...

Thanx Flash.

(Accually, I'm sorry I didn't elaborate on this, the rock has about the diameter of double the size of a quarter.)

Axel: There's going to be trip wires all over the place, we'll each need a pair of thermal sensors.

Raven: ???

Axel: They let us see heat sources.

Raven: Oh

Axel: I think there's a place that sells them nearby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feather slowly and carefully cuts a hole in the window and they slip through. Right in the middle of the first showroom... with laser tripwires all around. They creep up slowly and quickly replace the stone with a marble and make a run for it. Raven trips and her head hits a tripwire. Alarms go off all overe the building.

They run out of the building, security gaurds soon appear and give chase. Feather, Raven and Axel turned a corner trying to evade captureand are nearly hit by a black SUV . The window rolls down and Abobs grinning face apears. "Hop in" they are colsing in on us! "dont we know it.." feather grumbled. then they sped of into the night.....

The rest of them were in the SUV with them.

Axel: Guess we can't go home now, or at least until the cops stop chaseing us. We should look for the rest of the relics.

Abob: I'm with that!

Axel: Damn! We're running out of gas! The cops are still after us!

Suddenly, Raven screams and the car starts floating...

Axel: Woah! Raven! How did you do that!??!

Raven relaxes...

Raven: I'm not sure myself!

Cop talking into radio: Uhhh, we have a UFSUV on the road, should I shoot their tires??

Cheif: What will that do?

Cop: I'm leaving this thing is giving me the creeps.

Cheif: ... I can'tbelieve that they got away... Wait a minute, is Abob Ttef driving that car?

Cop: I think so...

Cheif: I may have to pay him a visit myself!

Feather: Abob..

Abob: Um.. yes?

Feather: Would you mind telling me exactly [i]how[/i] the cops know who you are and how do they know that your driving?

Abob: Um..

Feather: Grrreeeeeeeat..

Abob: Sorry..

Feather: Whatever.. hey Axel..

Axel: Hmm?

Feather: Just what [i]does[/i] this little rock thingy do? Why did we steal it and why was it so heavily guarded?

Feather:That's it?

Axel:Er.. yeah I guess..

Feather:Well alright.. be it so..

Abob:SO be it?

Feather:No.. be it so..

Abob:Um.. okay..

[i]Feather slides over in her seat and sits dangerously close to Axel.. She twirls her finger seductively in her hair and bats her eyelashes at him..[/i]

Feather:Say Axel..

Axel:*gulp* Y-yeah?

Feather:Where exactly are we going with this little, teeny-weeny stone?

*gets a little further away*
Axel: Uhh, I was hoping that once we found the others it would make more sense.

Feather: What kind'a answer is that??!!!

Axel: The best one I can come up with.

Feather:...

Axel: Well, you think of a plan!

Feather: ...

Axel: That's what I thought!

Tom: Ax... chill

Axel: Ok

Feather: yea Axel, chill!

Axel: OK!!!

Tom: Ax! Pleez don't yell, we'll get caught again!

Axel: *Looks at his rusty sword* yeah, at least until I can get a new sword.

Abob: I'm turning on the tv.

It is on the news.

Reporter: ...plorers found a strange map *displays it on the tv*

There are four red "X's" on the map

Axel: Freeze Frame!

Abob: Ok

Axel: Where did the stone come from Raven?

Raven: Austrailia

A red X is on Austrailia

Axel: Print it out!

Abob: right

----------------------

Axel: *compares map with a world atlas* They are all in caves, right where the X's are!...

The relics!!!

Abob "so we have to go to these caves and find more stones?"

Axel "No!! You idiot , there is something we have to do first, namely evade that police roadblock ahead!!"

Abob turned around and saw the police, guns raised trying in vain to stop the SUV. Abob hit the gas and smashed the roadblock into so many splinters. Then he headed for the caves on the map they printed....

Is it too late for me to join

Name: Zee
Stature: Average height
Skill: Swordsman
Element for later use: Fire
Weapon: 2 Katanas
Armor: normal clothes
Bio(op):Zee was born in ancient Europe. Zee's parents owned most of it. His parents were cruel. They caught inocent people and turned them into their slaves. Zee was next to the throne. He didnt want to tourture people so he ran away from his home.
Description(op) : Average height, muscular

[COLOR=purple]Okay.. I broke the rules by bringing this thread back to the first page.. please don't make me do it again.[/COLOR]
~~~~~~
[i]Feather sits back in her seat and ignores Axel.[/i]

Feather:So now we are on the run from the law with a stone the size of a marble and now we are going to go hide in some caves in Australia

Raven:That's about it..

Feather:Wonderful..

Axel:Way to not be pessimistic Feather..

[i]Feather yawned and stretced out her arms. Axel was on the edge of the seat talking to Raven and Abob in the front. Feather stretched again and laid down on the seat, making it impossible for Axel to sit back. Axel looked back and saw her fast asleep in all her beautiful glory.[/i]

[i]Axel snaps back into reality and shakes Feather's shoulder softly, waking her up. She bats her eyelashes and knits her eyebrows as she looks up at him.[/i]

Feather:Mmm?

Axel:We're here.. c'mon Sleeping Beauty let's go..

Feather:Not that beautiful.. not right after I wake up at least..

[i]Axel smirks and Feather flips her hair. She runs her fingers through it and unknowingly draws attention to herself. Feather pulls the small stone from her back pocket and holds it up. She twirls it infront of her eyes and looks past it at Axel's smooth face.[/i]

Feather:Let's go..

[i]Feather pulls open the door and she steps out onto the rocky ground. She fixes her shirt, pulling it tightly against her body and she rolls her neck. She adjusts her jeans, pulling them down a little so her thong straps showed, and she turned back. She offered a hand to Axel.[/i]

Feather:C'mon..

[i]Axel grabbed her hand and she pulled him out of the SUV. They turned back around and joined the rest of the group, following them into the cave.[/i]